B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Blobmania said:
As much as I love big guns, how do they pull the trigger?

This... This right here.

I understand you're trying to fit the mod to the Warhammer universe, which is large everything, but this looks so wrong. I definitely suggest resizing these missile weapons to a point that looks at least semi-normal.

Rallix said:
So, are we going to see any Order Knights in Skirmish?
Maybe some Warrior Priests?
It's additional after first release.

OK guys. Let's the voting begins! Theme - size of muskets.

Also if I made too terrible mistakes in voting you can offer your text.

P.S. feel free for posting your opinion about guns size and discussing. Now it's right time for this.

The problem is that you're using different proportions than the figures do. Yours are taller and more slender, and have realistically sized hands. The GW figures are short and have stubby limbs with enormous hands.

I imagine you'll probably redo Warband's awful hand models and you'll probably want to make them a bit bigger and more stylised. Maybe wait until you've done that before deciding if the guns are correct or not.

...Hehheeah haapfaaah prrrrfffll heee...

Err... sorry guys couldn't talk right for a moment there; my salivation got a little bit out of control after seeing the shots...  :lol:

I think the guns are pretty much ok (I wouldn't really mind if they were a bit smaller either though), the only thing I'd suggest is making the handle thinner; as somebody else has already pointed out, pulling the trigger on those monsters looks quite difficult  :mrgreen:. It's not all that important however, I can totally live with the current version honestly, it's just a suggestion

I think the reason for the guns being so huge on the table-top figures is to make the weapons stand out so you could actually see them very well. Now implementing that same idea into a game just makes it look ridiculous.

That being said I really think the guns should be a tad bit smaller. Other than that; they are perfect.

I vote for 20%-30% smaller.
Realistic size.
You can't have a flintlock trigger bigger than the rifleman's hand, and expect the rifleman to use just 1 finger to fire a gun!!!

ThaneWulfgharn said:
I vote for 20%-30% smaller.
Realistic size.
You can't have a flintlock trigger bigger than the rifleman's hand, and expect the rifleman to use just 1 finger to fire a gun!!!
Bear in mind that you need a large ball to take down a creature from warhammer.

Back
Top Bottom