B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

GW polciy don't let to use word warhammer in da title of the project.
Call of Warhammer mod has contact with GW-man and he ask to remove word "warhammer" from name.

Grim Age don't recieve same suggestion yet, but sometime it will happens.
So we remove word WARHAMMER from name of mod and from logotype.

Now projects calls:
GRIM AGE - Skirmish
GRIM AGE - Ostalnd Campaing

Here new logo for skirmish. Background is optional.

I hope everybody understand what about this mod even he hasn't word warhammer in da name.

P.S. All signatures will be fixed a bit later.

Except there is NO money involved here nor there was in CoW mod...  :roll:

IMO they are just being *****es as always... next step will be asking money for even NAMING the frikkin warhammer stuff

Gosh I HATE GW  :lol:

Anyway good choice Furok, this will avoid possible trouble in the future (except of course if they decide to be even bigger *****es than usual  :???:)

Furok said:
Call of Warhammer mod has contact with GW-man and he ask to remove word "warhammer" from name.

Now projects calls:
GRIM AGE - Skirmish

I hope everybody understand what about this mod even he hasn't word warhammer in da name.

That really sucks. Either way, can't wait to play! :grin:

Furok said:

Now projects calls:
GRIM AGE - Skirmish

Amazing  :shock:

I really don't understand why they would threaten a FREE mod simply because of its name. British.

Anyways, still looking forward to skirmish and singleplayer Furok, keep doing great.

Considering that most companies just flat out shut down mods that use their IP, I'd say Games Workshop is being pretty lenient. Besides, it doesn't really affect the mod; everyone will still be able to tell it's a Warhammer mod.

Anyway, I don't know if I've expressed this before, but the mod is looking bloody brilliant. I know it's useless to say, but if I could help you, I would, but unfortunately I can't.

Docm30 said:
Considering that most companies just flat out shut down mods that use their IP, I'd say Games Workshop is being pretty lenient. Besides, it doesn't really affect the mod; everyone will still be able to tell it's a Warhammer mod.

Anyway, I don't know if I've expressed this before, but the mod is looking bloody brilliant. I know it's useless to say, but if I could help you, I would, but unfortunately I can't.

Lenient is not a word I would associate with Games Workshop. I'm going to assume that you're not familiar with the tabletop perspective; GW chase everything down to the point of bully dog fashion.

Can't wait to play it, Furok!

I used to play 40k, and I recall that they were pretty strongly against people copying (as in making casts of) their miniatures. I don't recall them being particularly aggressive about anything else, though, of course I just played the game. I didn't really follow the company too closely.

They still seem to be pretty good about letting people make full mods based on their IP. At least, they're a lot better than some companies about it. I do recall them losing their **** when people put their stuff into other universes, though.

I reload signatures at first page so everybody who use old version of our signature please delete it and upload new one if you want.
Thanx.

Furok said:
Just shoot them deadly as a heretics :grin:
Don't say bad about GW, they can be reading this topic
smile40.gif

Back
Top Bottom