B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

patrikgw said:
SmurfInHell said:
First off, amazing work with the mod! I have been tracking it for a long time now. I do have a few questions though, since most of the resources for more information are in Russian is there any specific place I can go forum wise. Like and English version of the Russian Website you have (or even a link to an online webpage translator!) Secondly, I'm pretty sure I read about a multiplayer version of this you already have released, but I can't seem to find a download link anywhere on this forum. Lastly, if you do have any kind of English forum that's updated regularly with information on the single player aspect and the mod development overall I'd really love to join and track it on a closer basis.

Thanks in advance,
SmurfInHell
You have to wait for the first release.Then you can download the mod.
And what about an English forum is one available? (besides this one)

Something is wrong with the pistolier hands when they hold pistols. The trigger finger and some other fingers are literally inside the gun. any way to fix that?

stupar9876 said:
If you could share with us:What class is left for Skrimish and did you do maps,graphics etc. for it ?

I would say mostly just infantry left. Which *could* be the most work.  :neutral:
Everything is lookin' great though, so trust in Furok.

Can't wait to volleyfire some Norscan dogs in Multiplayer!

Furok said:
Standart MnB human is 170 sm
Marauder is 180 sm
Difference is not so big. Most difference in proportions.

Thanks for the side by side, Furok. It looks like good proportions.

I'm also interested will you create other type of armour for heretics or they will use common empire citizen and soldiers garb(by change I mean totems,fetishes and other sick items)?

I was reading the list of character archetypes at the start, and that got me wondering.

Will this mod eventually have almost every race in fantasy? Because I notice the notable lack of Druchi in the list.

image-7AD7_4C7777EC.jpg

The notable lack of Druchi is due to the fact that Ostland Campaign focus on empire, Kislev and chaos.

Furok said:
I was delete this damn picture many months ago. Stop reposting it. Stop asking about evles. :evil:
True!We don't need oathbreakers,damn them...(I ALMOST got in temptation for asking about dwarfs but I would get most likely ''flamed'' or reported)

My avatar wa corrupted by Tzeench.... Damn, he is changing! O Nurgle! Save me from Lord of Changes!

Furok said:
My avatar wa corrupted by Tzeench.... Damn, he is changing! O Nurgle! Save me from Lord of Changes!
Plz turn to the nearest priest to stop this Methamorphic Fenilism.Too many cats already. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom