B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Furok said:
Also. You must understand what beta means... There is no beta in single player mod!
Warhammer - GRIM AGE: Ostland Campaign it's independent project with 3 factions.
Single with ALL factions will start (MAYBE)only after GA: Ostland Campagin will be released.
Final version of GA: Ostland Campagin, not beta.

We'll work with single and added results to MP mods. But single will be released with full planned content. Ostland Campagin mean 3 factions.

I hope I explain it)

image-7AD7_4C7777EC.jpg

All of this to simply write: Yes, there will be dwarves.
They're just not planned in Ostland Campaign.
I'm eagerly waiting for kislevite screenies!  :grin:

All the rage abaut "OMG KISLEV IS AWESOME", "EMPIRIALS WILL GON KICK CHAOS ASS" "CHAOS WILL PWN YOUZ ALL TROLOLOLO"
Is making me want to stop checking the page.  :neutral:

zmogusnr1 said:
All the rage abaut "OMG KISLEV IS AWESOME", "EMPIRIALS WILL GON KICK CHAOS ASS" "CHAOS WILL PWN YOUZ ALL TROLOLOLO"
Indeed. Some of us are only following this thread for updates on the mod, so if you lot could take your verbal warfare somewhere else, it would be much appreciated.

eman russ said:
zmogusnr1 said:
Indeed. Some of us are only following this thread for updates on the mod, so if you lot could take your verbal warfare somewhere else, it would be much appreciated.

Yeah...create a seprate thread where you could bash each other and your favourite armies, but dont do it here.

EDIT: Re-reading makes you notice typos

chaos forbid we actually show our support for the mod in other ways then "man, whoever posts these stupid messages is ruining it" or "I WANT MAOR PICTURES NOW". we are here to show our support for the mod and have fun doing so. why is that an issue?

People complaining about people complaining takes space aswell. Please make a thread so you can complain about complaining, and stop polluting this thread!

To safeguard myself from flamers, "Hey Furok! Is the mod done yet? When will it be done?! Been waiting more than a year!" hur hur hur. <__>

I'm wondering if an Companion's NPC equipment will be changeable, of course not into any piece of an equipment but specific only for him to improve his stats or even look ? If hiring a companions will stay as in classic M&B then they will be to weak or to strong depending on starting gear and when they will be available to be hired. (Question out of nowhere but it don't give me a rest).

And when it comes to troop tree... i thought that Kislev had some rifle troops while the defence of Prag in Gotrek & Felix book.

PS: SirAgmund you will burn for asking for release date is a SIN.  :twisted: (although it was ironic  :razz:)

Back
Top Bottom