B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Beautiful horscas! Once again, the native horses look pitiful in comparison. I look forward to seeing the Imperial knights' horses. I imagine they'll look equally powerful but less stocky and shaggy?

Sure.
Maybe I'm not too fast. But I'm try to keep enough quality level.
In warhammer vision I'm like a dwarf - better die, than create ****)))

Kazzan said:
Good job on that horse, really has a norse feel to it.

Agreed, I like the 'evil bastard' look the horse has.

Well done, I go on this forum like everyday to see the updates :grin:

Those Horscas are totally amazing :shock:
Truely - superb work, just like rest of the models.

You're going to remodel normal guys(normal humans - eg. from Empire) as well, or these are just for Chaos?

Wow!  This is the mod i waited for all the time!

I truely love it.  the warhammer universe and the m&b gameplay... perfect!

your models are really professional and high quality.
Im also a 3d artist so i would be very interested in "ingame" modelshots with wireframe.

i'd love to help u out a little with some weapon or enviroment models. because i just cant wait to see this mod in beta

really nice work, keep it up

SmartCheetah said:
You're going to remodel normal guys(normal humans - eg. from Empire) as well, or these are just for Chaos?

I can't remember if Furok mentioned it anywhere but I'm sure as much work'll go into the Imperial and Norscan models as is going into the chaos. Put another way; if you were creating models like that would you be happy to leave the default stuff in alongside it?  :razz:

@Furok
I'm endlessly amazed by the quality of the work you and your team are doing. I've only rarely seen such a consistently high standard in a mod for any game.

Also, thankyou for the frequent updates. It's really exciting to see so much of what's being worked on  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom