B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Furok said:
IMPORTANT NEWS!

Ну пиздец, приехали  :shock:
Кто этот Дэл, он хотя бы русский ? Вы могли бы скооперировацо чтоли, откуда ты знаешь что он правильно реализует все твои наработки ?

...and I wanted to show image I found, an concept. Damn.
http://i.imgur.com/oOsToPx.jpg

Well i know how you feal Partizan_Rusi but there is propably no other man that swings warhammer way at Mount and Blade modding so bether for him to get those models than anyone else and well about the other part of your question, as well as i know the other mod my bet is on NO.

Pity to see you stop modding, as your models and ideas were of good quality. Though it is good that you at least decide to give the models onwards to Del as he's a good and hardworking fellow. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Blobmania said:
I'm still going to be working on the project when I can, for anyone interested. As things currently stand I'll be taking on the project with Furok's occasional conceptual input, but of course we'll also be looking for other developers to help handle some of the workload.
We only need a working multiplayer version for now and nothing extraordinary or epic. Warhammer characters and classes for Empire vs Chaos on a maps like Ruins and any Forest maps will do - http://i.imgur.com/fBEApJq.jpg

What a pity!

But this was definitely too much work for just one person.

I'll add my voice to the others and thank you Furok for your fabulous work and for being so generous as to share it with the Warsword guys.

Best of luck to you  :wink:

Okay, guys, am I the only one that sees Blob's post?

Blobmania said:
I'm still going to be working on the project when I can, for anyone interested. As things currently stand I'll be taking on the project with Furok's occasional conceptual input, but of course we'll also be looking for other developers to help handle some of the workload.

Sad to see the project closed but I have bright hope that the skirmish/multiplayer aspect will be incorporated in Warsword since there is already some coding done, I think? The chaos and empire units done by Furok will really step up da game for Warsword.

Do not look here said:
Okay, guys, am I the only one that sees Blob's post?

Blobmania said:

Maybe Blob is willing to join the Warsword team?

Hey guys.

Well, if you don't know, I'm a founder of this mod, though I hadn't been doing much but assembling of different things into solid module, as I hadn't enough expirience to do anything else.

Even though I had to stop even that activity and leave the team, it's very hard for me to see Grim Age being closed, as it had been a big part of my life for at least two years.

So, the cause why I'm writing all this stuff, is - I'm going to announce WH multiplayer mod, based on Grim Age resources. That's it. It's not going to be released soon nor it will be rich in content, but it surely will be updated and supported pretty much frequently.

Another thing I want you to take into account - I'm already working on a mod, so I'll have to share my free-time for these two, so one more time - don't except it tomorrow or in one week time, but I'll try to do it as fast as I can.

Cheers.

AndreusAs said:
Hey guys.

Well, if you don't know, I'm a founder of this mod, though I hadn't been doing much but assembling of different things into solid module, as I hadn't enough expirience to do anything else.

Even though I had to stop even that activity and leave the team, it's very hard for me to see Grim Age being closed, as it had been a big part of my life for at least two years.

So, the cause why I'm writing all this stuff, is - I'm going to announce WH multiplayer mod, based on Grim Age resources. That's it. It's not going to be released soon nor it will be rich in content, but it surely will be updated and supported pretty much frequently.

Another thing I want you to take into account - I'm already working on a mod, so I'll have to share my free-time for these two, so one more time - don't except it tomorrow or in one week time, but I'll try to do it as fast as I can.
Cheers.
AndreusAs said:
Warsword is excellent M&B mod, but very lore-unfriendly Warhammer, which doesn't appeal to me.

Aye captain

CKQCwDQ.gif

AndreusAs said:
Warsword is excellent M&B mod, but very lore-unfriendly Warhammer, which doesn't appeal to me.
In which way?

I'm new to the forum but a longtime on and off M&B player and recently started actively following mod development. It's saddening to see Grim Age as it is now being abandoned. While I enjoy playing Warsword Conquest myself I find it lacking in many areas. What annoys me the most is the extreme disparity between the quality of the individual races.

Right now I'm trying to throw together some Warhammer stuff for Warband myself but I am new to modding in general so it is a slow learning process.

AndreusAs said:
In almost every aspect. The most picturesque thing - you can have units of opposing factions in one army without any consequences.
Yeah, that's totally let me just call it immersion-breaking. And that's exactly one of the reasons I try to do something myself.

Partizan_Rusi said:
We only need a working multiplayer version for now and nothing extraordinary or epic. Warhammer characters and classes for Empire vs Chaos on a maps like Ruins and any Forest maps will do - http://i.imgur.com/fBEApJq.jpg
That map.. we need that map..

To clarify my post, I'm not going to be developing this exact mod. I'll be developing a project of my own in a very different direction to the one Furok was taking, and then ideally porting these assets to that framework. You can still expect a high quality and very enjoyable Warhammer mod coming from my end at some point though, however in coding terms I'm starting from absolute scratch so it will be a while yet.

AndreusAs said:

Can't really blame you, but personally I would settle for just about anything decent for the chance to roleplay as a Warrior Priest against Chaos and Greenskins and, as you said yourself, Warsword is a pretty darn good mod, which has a bright future ahead (let's not forget it's still in beta stage). I confess I'm totally digging it, even if I have to accept female Orcs and Lizardwomen  :lol:

At the very least equipment is race restricted (well armors are) and you don't see Gobbos running around in KotBS armor  :mrgreen:

Blobmania said:
To clarify my post, I'm not going to be developing this exact mod. I'll be developing a project of my own in a very different direction to the one Furok was taking, and then ideally porting these assets to that framework. You can still expect a high quality and very enjoyable Warhammer mod coming from my end at some point though, however in coding terms I'm starting from absolute scratch so it will be a while yet.
What ? You took Furok's assets and making your mod ? Wtf.

Back
Top Bottom