MP Fantasy [WB] Destiny of Avalon

Users who are viewing this thread

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Froi said:
No.  Last time I checked, I'm free to call that one random young boy that you love having as your avatar for some reason, Mr.

I did aswell. And you love having, whatever Dobas said.

Get over it.

Lift a 40 pound dumbbell with one arm and then we can talk. You must feel real safe behind that computer screen, gotta love the internet for that. Now stop arguing fellas. Peace be with you.

reyman said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Froi said:
No.  Last time I checked, I'm free to call that one random young boy that you love having as your avatar for some reason, Mr.

Get over it.

Lift a 40 pound dumbbell with one arm and then we can talk. You must feel real safe behind that computer screen, gotta love the internet for that. Now stop arguing fellas. Peace be with you.

In the weight room we used to do a lot of curls. Then our 300lb 6'5 football coach came up to us, curled a 100 in each arm 10 times. He put them down, and asked us, "Hey, how much do you guys bicep curl? Probably not that much right? Yeah, don't bicep curl, do your snatches you F***in retards." Walked away.

reyman said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Froi said:

Get over it.

Indeed I do feel safe, but even if you came by me me in real life you wouldn't be a match for me. Peace

Back
Top Bottom