SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow nice are you guys also will by making a multiplayer to it after finishing this on. And more arabic stuff would by cool like during the crusade of king henry the persian made a Fire bomb extremly  fireable to tower i saw a video on youtube  :razz: !

Umm yh more arab wapens would by good not just only Crusader stuff

ficus said:
We pay attention not only to a drawing, but also game process, an animation considerable quantity is added, new codes are written,

Honestly I wasn't doubting that you would.  My comment was more of a joking critique on how everyone is jizzing themselves over the spectacular eye candy.  If it wasn't for the fact that this is the Mount and Blade forum, I would have expected all these people to go back to their Xbox 360's and PS3's after posting here.  :grin:

Skot the Sanguine said:
ficus said:
We pay attention not only to a drawing, but also game process, an animation considerable quantity is added, new codes are written,

Honestly I wasn't doubting that you would.  My comment was more of a joking critique on how everyone is jizzing themselves over the spectacular eye candy.  If it wasn't for the fact that this is the Mount and Blade forum, I would have expected all these people to go back to their Xbox 360's and PS3's after posting here.  :grin:
I Totally agree with you Skot :cool: ,
M&B it's not about great graphics and gorgeous eye candies, it's about gameplay and the special medieval feel that you get
every time that game loads, using mod or not, and that you know, when you start this game - say farewell to friends and girlfriends for the night...
it's just you, your horse, sword & shield :grin:

But anyway, Ficus, it seems that You and Your team is really trying hard to make this mod look perfect and play perfect, and it seems
that all of you are investing a lot of effort and love to create such a promising mod - not a mod - a whole new and great game, and I wish You
a best of luck! (Don't worry about us, we will be patient waiting for the release :lol: )

Amroth983 said:
Skot the Sanguine said:
ficus said:

I Totally agree with you Skot :cool: ,
M&B it's not about great graphics and gorgeous eye candies, it's about gameplay and the special medieval feel that you get
every time that game loads, using mod or not, and that you know, when you start this game - say farewell to friends and girlfriends for the night...
it's just you, your horse, sword & shield :grin:

But anyway, Ficus, it seems that You and Your team is really trying hard to make this mod look perfect and play perfect, and it seems
that all of you are investing a lot of effort and love to create such a promising mod - not a mod - a whole new and great game, and I wish You
a best of luck! (Don't worry about us, we will be patient waiting for the release :lol: )
Thanks for understanding :smile:

Skot the Sanguine said:

Ewww. No. I hate consoles. I do, however, have a nice gaming computer. :grin:

But yes I am flabbergasted to say the least at this eye candy.

You guys made a terrific work creating a good mail texture and models for helmets that blend very well into the shoulders. This is something i always hated about the Vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom