SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

No, they aren't decoration.
There are 2 versions of rifles- with bayonets, they are piercing, like spear. And your ordinary firearms are without bayounets.

Hey Civil War in Russia mod team, can you post the starting stats? Has anybody figured out the new character option stats? Trying out different options takes a frustratingly long time, especially because you can get a bunch of points in a skill you can't or won't use.

Very, very good mod by the way. If you keep this up you'll be up there with the 1866 mod. And I was reading that there's a very small and busy team working on this; surely there are people who would volunteer to help (not me, I can't mod)?

This looks fun! I must say I'd love to try it.
-Ahem
_.-*'IS this even where I ask for help?'*-._
So I extract the mod from the zip into a folder called Modules (this is all in the right home mnb folder) inside a folder I created named ' russia mod for mnb ' due to the fact there appears to be no base folder for the mod. Right? That's it right? I start up the game select 'russia mod for mnb' and walla? But... I 'thought' it would work. But low and behold, everything text is wrong. It all says along these lines "STR CANNOT BE FOUND: (whatever_it_should_say)" Same with town names outpost names whatever it's all the same. The game works, I know what all the buttons do so I just kind of started a game anyways fought a battle or two everything works, all the text is simply fubar.
Baffled, I am indeed. I'd love for someone to point out my obvious mistake! Furthermore, I apologize forthright for any simple and obvious solutions that I shouldn't have had to ask for, also if I posted in the wrong place. Clearly not a regular and only having modded once or twice (a while ago I might add) being reffered to the mod by a friend and not aware of site policy or posting conduct (I didn't -really- want to spend a half hour snooping the site to see what the right thing to do was) point me in the right direction is all I want.  :???:
Signed
me

[at least it's not a really really bad necropost]

fyren - This ia a gun-fring bug, it is reported and will be fixed. Also it can be the language bug. Does your M&B english?

Word.
A quick response is cool :cool:, anyways...
Ah yes it's in english... erm if that's what "does your mnb english" means
'this ia a gun-fring bug' may as well be latin though...

edit 1 no offense intended I just hope you can help.
edit 2 not that you wouldn't be able to, it's your mod
did you mean 'this is a'

This is means that the said bug is qiute common on rusiian werison of M&B and the matter is the language of the game.
Now Iknow that is just the firearms- guns, rifles, machinegun scrtipting.

Oh, crap! :cry:

So, it's not fixd till I dare say you patch or update it then?
Any clue when that will be?

Back
Top Bottom