SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if this is appropriate at this point but, I figured I should just jump in and point out how awesome you guys are.
I'm sure there are tons of lurkers (like myself) patiently praising the amazing work you guys are doing with this mod, and I wouldn't want you guys to think we've lost interest or hope.
I've been following since the genesis thread (2011) and every work day I've read about what you champions (and previous champions) are doing toward this vision. It's inspiring that there has been such a massive amount of passion put into this non-profit venture, and I believe this mod is going to result in a product which is a game in its own right.

Anyway, thanks for bringing us toward this magical world of old Mr Martin's. You guys deserve Valyrian steel medals.

Epicrules said:
roftie said:
Yoren is long dead at the starting point of the mod.

Uh, what?
Pretty sure Yoren doesn't die until after Renly does.
Read ACOK again.
Yoren dies 19 chapters before Renly dies, unless you propose Ser Amory spared him for some reason?

Besides, there are two other Wandering Crows whose names are mentioned: Gueren and Conwy. And in less chaotic and war-torn days, i suppose, the NW would have replaced Yoren after some time so you could just come up with a new third Wandering Crow if need be.

ahem my humble apologise for the stupid question I'm going to ask: will all the stuff made in the past of the mod be part of the new release? and how can I see that? russian thread link previews are all broken. where can i see the complete set of lannister and greyjoy armours?
I' ve been following this mod, during its progress and its pause, since hiner, hunterwolf  were team leaders. A new start it's always something very difficult but very challenging and Lumos, you can make it whenever you like :wink:

EFREM said:
ahem my humble apologise for the stupid question I'm going to ask: will all the stuff made in the past of the mod be part of the new release? and how can I see that? russian thread link previews are all broken. where can i see the complete set of lannister and greyjoy armours?
I' ve been following this mod, during its progress and its pause, since hiner, hunterwolf  were team leaders. A new start it's always something very difficult but very challenging and Lumos, you can make it whenever you like :wink:

smushine said:
this already looks better and more promising than A clash of kings mod. Keep it up!

shush he's watching u  :roll:

Serega_B said:
EFREM said:

+1

but how old?

Theres alot of previews in the opening post. Though all the russian armours have been released as OSP so they can be found in my own mod and Cozurs.

Hope this helps :smile:.

Cozur uses new armors from Bilwit which he made privately for A Clash of Kings i believe.

I like the idea of having to report in every so often, personally (regarding the NW). That would seem natural, and the least-limiting prospect. Of course, if you make Commander, then that necessity falls by the wayside, as well.

And I think it would be pretty awesome to do a plot or something regarding the NW. If nothing else, the player has the goal of building the Watch back up. Once the player is of high enough rank, he may become one of the "wandering crows". Then, as Commander, he would enter the political side of things, trying to maintain relations with the Commanders of other Keeps to keep them from fighting amongst themselves, and building relations with nobles in the South to gain support and try to increase the Watch's funds. Then, at some point (either randomized or pre-set), the Walkers start appearing and attacking. And THAT could get tough, especially if you take a look at some things PoP does with non-human opponents (effing demon army!).

Also, here's hoping the new Sonata album redeems their last. "****load of Money" made me cry. :sad:

okashiikessen said:
Also, here's hoping the new Sonata album redeems their last. "****load of Money" made me cry. :sad:
I love you in the least homoerotic way imaginable for telling me there is a new Sonata Arctica album. I will do my best to lay hands on it immediately. Your heart is made of pure gold, good sir. Though I hope you've not killed a blind puppetmaster to get it.
And come on, "****load of Money" was catchy, at least. :lol: And "Cinderblox" was weird. Inexplicably, though, I liked it. The best ones for me were "The Day", "I Have a Right" and "Wildfire 2". And, as I consider "The Days of Grays" to be a masterpiece and their best album due to how complicated and heavy and simply mind-bogglingly amazing, I'm hoping this new one is similar as well. :razz:

Also, this thread is no place to discuss Sonata Arctica. Unfortunately, I'm biased towards them, so...

Tybalt_ said:
Cozur uses new armors from Bilwit which he made privately for A Clash of Kings i believe.

No. Bilwit made most of those armors for this project back in the days.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,183455.msg4395493.html#msg4395493

Just start to watch Season 1 of GoT so waiting for this mod !

bf7h.jpg

Belendor said:
Tybalt_ said:

No, actually he didn't. He made the armors for A Clash of Kings from scratch, you can found the info both on the thread or on Moddb. But enough about A Clash of Kings, i read a post previously about a Vassal tier system with Counts, Dukes etc. Is that possible Lumos?

Tybalt_ said:
Belendor said:
Tybalt_ said:

No, actually he didn't. He made the armors for A Clash of Kings from scratch, you can found the info both on the thread or on Moddb.

Well, that is a big fat lie then.

Back
Top Bottom