Way to train troops

Users who are viewing this thread

I know of a very quick way to level up troops which i learned having a party of only cavalry. Attack looters. Charge infantry(trainees) only against looters. The troops level according to how many kills they individually get. It leveled recruits into horsemen real quick because they're getting all the kills.
Its faster than autoresolve to level weak troops havent tried it with a mixed force army tho.

Honestly, autoresolve is a saving grace. Since there is no more passive training, as said above, do I really have to load in my 200 man army each time I want to fight 20 looters to level up the three peasants who won't even be anywhere near the looters by the time they are down? Personally, I am glad because manually fighting looters to scavenge exp for low level troops should not be the main activity. Leave manual fighting for when the odds are actually uncertain.

No, you're right, it shouldn't be. But neither should be hunting them down and pressing autoresolve to get recruits to max tier in a few battles. Autoresolve XP is straight up broken right now.

I actually made a thread about this in the feedback section.

But it kind of got buried under all the others I doubt many people saw it :lol:. I think that they should modify the first Leadership perks so that they give xp depending on the Leadership level, instead of a flat amount. And remove the looter autocalc madness. Hell, remove looters altogether after player is above a certain level. Hate those looters :evil:

I'm enjoying that auto-resolve is actually useful and don't feel forced to manually resolve everything just because the auto version massacres my troops. Please don't nerf it -- just increase troop xp gain in manual resolve.

I'm enjoying that auto-resolve is actually useful and don't feel forced to manually resolve everything just because the auto version massacres my troops. Please don't nerf it -- just increase troop xp gain in manual resolve.
You dont even need to the issue is all the good soldiers get all the kills if your peasants get kills they level way fast in manual resolve. Garrison your good troops and send your garbage ones in and they will level fast.

Back
Top Bottom