Watly Influences Captain's Decision

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

momcilo94

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Captain of the Kattegat clan came to an agreement with the Thunders captain Remar that the match can be rescheduled to be done on Wednesday. However, via a conversation on steam Watly told the captain of Kattegat (Natasha) that the Thunders do not agree for a reschedule. He admitted that he influenced the captain to make that decision, my only conclusion is that Natasha and Watly had some previous private disagreements. Default loss was given to Kattegat because IDs werent given on time because we expected the match to be held on Wednesday.

In this screenshot you can see Remar admitting that he agreed to a reschedule, if you look at the last thing he said: [Private chat removed]

And in this screenshot we can see Watly admitting that he influenced the captain to overruling his decision: [Private chat removed]

I am dissapointed that this situation was handled this way, and didnt expect this behavior from Watly. When did getting a default win become more important that playing and having fun, even if theres a possibilty to lose, the playing experience benefits us all. I kindly ask that we are allowed to have our match, the outcome isnt important, it should be about playing the game.

No.1 - Posting private chat logs is against the rules.

No.2 - Watly is following rules, you've scheduled the match to be today and failed to provide the IDs 24 hours before the match.

No.3 - If THD want to re-schedule for Wednesday then I don't see the problem.

I explained to Thunders that they were under no obligation to reschedule the match as Kattegat were in breach of the rules. Thunders then made a decision based on this. All teams are reminded to familiarise themselves with the rules.

I apologize for the delay in response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom