Watch This - Then post your thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Damn, I remember when 9-11 was going down there were things that made no sense at the time. This video goes painstakingly over those I remember and many many more discrepancies which I didn't know of.
A few of their points can be argued or explained, but the vast majority seem just about irrefutable. The people who made this video seem to have dug very deeply.

I absolutely wouldn't put it past parts of our government.

I already saw this video. For me the biggest point is why no precautions were made before the event - things like why all the fighter planes were ordered to stay on the ground when there is a law requiring a certain number to be on patrol at all times, and the report of Osama bin Laden meeting American spies a few months before the attack.

Whether it was a 'controlled demolition', a cruise missile or whatever I don't know but even without that I think there is enough evidence.

My only question concerning the video: why the hip hop music? :smile:

iv seen somthing similar to this, one thing this one didnt mention was, anyone that was in family or had any cose relations to osama was transported home by the american government shortly before... they attacked themselves

btw, iv been wondering.. how on earth could they make all the evidence so phoney etc etc, i mean how on earth could the american gov, really believe that people would really eat all that **** up raw, like the tiny hole in the wall of the pentagon etc etc, it makes no sence that any1 can be so stupid..

i mean sure bush isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he wasnt the only one in on it (he probably wouldnt even could have gotten the idea in the first place)

oh, a little "fun" fact in all this, eventhough america would probably not edmit it, both them and a whole bunch of the muslim countrys run on the same kind of politics: "theocracy"
i mean the republicans and all theire god told me to do this and this,
and god is with us in this etc etc

It's not finneshed yet but I don't have an 1hr 20 mins to not do nything else, so it's playing in the background. I think there are quite a few different plans going on at once,
1) The US Gov't wanted an excuse to go to war and distract the citizens of the USA from interna; matters, eg looming economic doom (or something like that)
2) THere is something very fishy gonig on that very few people know about.
3) The US gov't is responsiable.
4) Something VERY VERY fishy is going on...

Something fishy would be the nicest way to put it I suppose.
Find time to watch it.
Then find time to distribute as widely as possible without being a pain.

"somthing"?

id say more about "everything" :wink:

there is just about nothing that adds up, except for capitalism/money

but i agree, the more publicity about how evil etc etc the majority of the controlling powers in america (be it generels, politicians or terrorists) the better, and hopefully oneday some1 will finally hack in to fbi, cia, the pentagon or where on earth the data about this scandle is stored and bring all the evidence out into the light, instead of having very reallitic theories

yea i also felt sick after having seen it, i kinda feel like taking all those evil dudes that were in on it, and glue them to aircraft seats and slowly let the plane just drop out of the sky

Somethnig I learned to day in Biology. Earth can support 12 billion humans. In 1900 we had 1 billion. In 2001 6.5 billion. We are ****ing screwed.

The current earth population could stand in the state of texas. We will merely build sky scrapers as a norm for apartments. Farms and their produce will become highly Synthetic to make it so that corn can grow 18 ft. tall and more and more products can be derived from soybeans. Animals will be breed in massive buildings where they are feed this super corn and they live their entire lives in small 10x12x7 pens then are hustled into the harvester machines which makes every part minus bones edible. The bones are then ground into a vitaminel powder which is feed to their young.

Life goes on.

Thanks for making us feel better Crusty!!! That is a positive philosophy you have there... a positively horrible one! :smile:

Does life always really go on?!?

crustyrustyaphid said:
The current earth population could stand in the state of texas. We will merely build sky scrapers as a norm for apartments. Farms and their produce will become highly Synthetic to make it so that corn can grow 18 ft. tall and more and more products can be derived from soybeans. Animals will be breed in massive buildings where they are feed this super corn and they live their entire lives in small 10x12x7 pens then are hustled into the harvester machines which makes every part minus bones edible. The bones are then ground into a vitaminel powder which is feed to their young.

Life goes on.

well, it will only be a few thousand years til we have completly terraformed mars, so we may "soon" be able to move som of our lesser pleasent fellow beings up there to live in small boxes and wear soya shoes and eat animals from small boxes that have eaten theire parents grinded bones

just fond this on the net :razz: (oh, and remember, never misunderestimate the power of stupid ppl, no names mentioned *cough*bush*cough* getting slightly chilly in here aint it? )

MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?
How many hands have I shaked?

They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.
I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

Back
Top Bottom