Was Land Grants for Veterans removed?

Users who are viewing this thread

I first played Bannerlord a few months ago and I distinctly remember a policy called Land Grants for Veterans that allowed Veteran Militia units to spawn. However this policy no longer appears in the list in any of my save files, including the old ones where I am certain I had this enacted (the veteran militia units also do not exist anymore). I tried to verify this by looking through the patch notes but unless I am missing something I could not find any reference to this policy being removed.

Can anyone confirm if this was indeed intentionally removed or if maybe I have run into a bug? Also I am not using any mods.

I always wondered what "veteran militia" meant. I assume they still have no armor... so... higher skills maybe?

I don't remember the downsides, but I was never tempted to try it and see.

I always wondered what "veteran militia" meant. I assume they still have no armor... so... higher skills maybe?

I don't remember the downsides, but I was never tempted to try it and see.
Ok, I just looked at the troops trees of the in-game encyclopedia. There they are... veteran militia units. How did I miss that? :facepalm:

But I recently created a kingdom and looked through all of the policies... sure enough, there were 31 one there: and no land grants for veterans. None of the policies mentioned veteran militia. I think they did remove it in the most recent patch.

Unless we are both experiencing the same bug? I was running the game through steam on a PC.

Back
Top Bottom