SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Thrandy said:
So i thought of making something Elvish in blender and i saw this picture and decided to make it happen for this mod
latest

And here it is in blender (63% Done)
dly7gbS.png
Noice

as a bit of feedback could you please enable viewing the status screen after you fall in battle if battle continuation is enabled? if I fall in battle it would be nice to be able to see how many guys are still alive and how many dead on my side and on the enemy side, also you probably already know this but scarloc really loves scarloc  :lol:

polloio said:
It's the official version, so it's officially canon:

Khaine got ***** slapped by the god of pimps and then said god and the god of anger management issues accidentaly pushed him over the edge of the immaterium while struggling, smashing it into pieces like a dish that falls off the kitchen's shelf.

This makes Khaine the most hilarious collateral casualty of all the pantheons :lol:

Oh elves, you can't do anything right. Even your gods!  :mrgreen:

Thrandy said:
So i thought of making something Elvish in blender and i saw this picture and decided to make it happen for this mod
latest

dly7gbS.png

Sir, if you know how to texture like you model, then you have a new fan of yours here.

That's really good!! :grin:

Do you also know how to model living creatures and static props? Because that could be really useful! :wink:

polloio said:
Thrandy said:
latest

dly7gbS.png

Sir, if you know how to texture like you model, then you have a new fan of yours here.

Do you also know how to model living creatures and static props? Because that could be really useful! :wink:

I can model anything I want to see in 3D  :mrgreen:

And don't call me a sir cause I am 14,lol.

Thrandy said:
polloio said:
Thrandy said:
latest

dly7gbS.png

I can model anything I want to see in 3D  :mrgreen:

And don't call me a sir cause I am 14,lol.
God you're even younger than me and I don't have even 10% of your talent. Hope doing this doesn't stop you in doing fine at school

Excuse me WAT?!?!?!  :shock:

Man, you make me feel old....and I'm going for the 22 this year...

(I foresee which and what the general answers to this post are going to be ahahahaha)

Yeah I feel old because my little sister is 17 this year, and to me she is the "little" one...gees, I repeat myself, but time really is a bitter foe :S

However, screw time and it's merciless flowing, TESTING IS ABOUT TO OFFICIALLY START!! :grin:

God I hate this wait before it comes out. I've been waiting patiently for a year and now that I've heard its coming it's painful to even wait a few days lol. That said, no rush at all as it will all be worth it when it comes. I can't wait to attempt to conquer all those amazing towns and castles I saw in the screenshots!

You always see all these mods with these amazing things coming up, but since they're so great, it takes so long to work on it and they seem like they're never gonna come out. This one is actually coming out and even though I knew it was being worked on and would eventually be ready, it seems like a dream.

Just wanted to say this mod is awesome and I'm really looking forward to it.

P.S. Are there any new types of creatures or races, playable or not?

Thrandy 1hour 43mins ago says:

Current thing i am making for Warsword Conquest mod
I.imgur.com

(Out of the Battlefront thread from Moddb)

Thanks for that! Totaly forget that i was doing something for that mod here... Got a bit distractet with my own mod. xD
To your question, i was working on the orcs here, mostly new models and textures. Not sure where my pictures where.. but i can post later something. :smile:

Btw not bad that elven sword, but a small tipp about warhammer textures.. just use photos as base, draw the most stuff by yourself. Warhammer fantasy always had that slight comic/selfdrawn look.

Next next version of the mod is going to be the Orc Edition :grin:

ME TINEE CUTEE INSIDE ORC IZ SO MUCH 'APPY TA SEE DAT MANY GREENSKINZ FRIEN'S!

polloio said:
Next next version of the mod is going to be the Orc Edition :grin:

ME TINEE CUTEE INSIDE ORC IZ SO MUCH 'APPY TA SEE DAT MANY GREENSKINZ FRIEN'S!

I dont know, with furoks models making an appearence it seems like its going to be back to the big two.

Oh and that shiny new beastman faction of course

Btw could someone do me a fast favor, and post the trooptree from the vanilla orcs? (only have Jarls submod xD) Got quit a bit Armormeshes, and want to throw the stuff thogether. :grin:

I have an hand-written version of it, if you want it I can send it to you :smile:

However, there could be changes to the troop tree in this upcoming version.

Back
Top Bottom