SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Birger Jarl said:
NCuSqUo.jpg

Ruglud's Armoured Orcs(TM) reporting for duty!

Awesome as always m8 :grin:

You don't need to make them hirable, but was thinking roaming bands. If your lucky you might find an enemy that has them captured and then you can get them by attacking the enemy unit :grin:

My wish list for Christmas: :mrgreen:
- Dragon Company (Dwarven Merc's. Just do the armor and should do it)
- Golfangs Mercenary Ogres (armor)
- Master Engineers with repeater handguns (Armor and just give em the 7 shot riffle)
- Bandoleros Gringos (Tilean rifle Mercs. Add armour)
- Grudgbringer inf (armor)

Got loads of idea, but mostly just look in the link I posted in the earlier post :grin:

Btw the Lizard men seem like they need some love. Any chance? :grin:

This mod is still the most fun I've had in Warband for a while. Went troll-hunting last night. Get a horse, short carbine and plenty of bullets, then ride around between Kislev and Askevered... Trolls like you wouldn't believe! I did it for fun (and righteous vengeance on the bloody killers...), but you'll get XP like crazy, and some good cash too. But if you bring anyone, prepare to watch them get slaughtered. Unless you bring good ranged troops, in which case you don't need the horse and carbine anyway. :smile:
The hunting kinda made me want to start a dwarf troll-hunter and try to take them down the hard (badass) way, with a big axe!

Ulvebane said:
This mod is still the most fun I've had in Warband for a while. Went troll-hunting last night. Get a horse, short carbine and plenty of bullets, then ride around between Kislev and Askevered... Trolls like you wouldn't believe! I did it for fun (and righteous vengeance on the bloody killers...), but you'll get XP like crazy, and some good cash too. But if you bring anyone, prepare to watch them get slaughtered. Unless you bring good ranged troops, in which case you don't need the horse and carbine anyway. :smile:
The hunting kinda made me want to start a dwarf troll-hunter and try to take them down the hard (badass) way, with a big axe!

Thats actually a very good idea :grin:
Dang it! Now I'm probably gone have to start all over again :neutral:

few days playing now...small suggestions till now are, please give a beard and better face to dwarf lords hahaha like this are not credible, and elder villagers too, some are also like human and not short dwarves.
and, this is probably a problem of the freelancer part, i was a soldier in a lord army, everybody died and my commander got captured...now i cant do nothing but waiting till the note: go back to your commander in n. days or u'll be considered a deserter ends?
otherwise i like this mod wwwery much!

Javesh said:
Birger Jarl said:
NCuSqUo.jpg

Ruglud's Armoured Orcs(TM) reporting for duty!

Awesome as always m8 :grin:

You don't need to make them hirable, but was thinking roaming bands. If your lucky you might find an enemy that has them captured and then you can get them by attacking the enemy unit :grin:

My wish list for Christmas: :mrgreen:
- Dragon Company (Dwarven Merc's. Just do the armor and should do it)
- Golfangs Mercenary Ogres (armor)
- Master Engineers with repeater handguns (Armor and just give em the 7 shot riffle)
- Bandoleros Gringos (Tilean rifle Mercs. Add armour)
- Grudgbringer inf (armor)

Got loads of idea, but mostly just look in the link I posted in the earlier post :grin:

Btw the Lizard men seem like they need some love. Any chance? :grin:

I'm looking into it, but don't get your hopes up because I am not certain I am able to create new bandit parties - in fact I'm pretty certain I can't. If I could, I would've created patrol spawns for all the factions at this point...  :neutral:

Big Batzo said:
few days playing now...small suggestions till now are, please give a beard and better face to dwarf lords hahaha like this are not credible, and elder villagers too, some are also like human and not short dwarves.
and, this is probably a problem of the freelancer part, i was a soldier in a lord army, everybody died and my commander got captured...now i cant do nothing but waiting till the note: go back to your commander in n. days or u'll be considered a deserter ends?
otherwise i like this mod wwwery much!

The Freelancer stuff is a sub-mod, so the developers of Warsword had nothing to do with it and can't change it. What you can do is ask around for the location of the Lord you are with, then go to the Keep/Town he is in and bust him outta prison. Then he should respawn somewhere else shortly.

Oh? Arent you the one who added the bands of savage orcs and halflings?
Still not QQ'in as the stuff you've added has given a lot of flavor to the game :grin:

right,birger.

a week today i shall be heading to the howling wastes that is the north of this isle of albion to bring this mod to those deserving souls who have dreadful internet connectivity and thusly have huge trouble downloading it.
between now and then,are you liable to present us with another of your most welcome updates?

i ask so i can give them the most up to date,and is it all now in one place?  cheers

Well, I've been trying to come up with more stuff but I am drawing a blank. So I guess I could upload the newest version with the new Chaos armour and Orc mercs once I get home.

How did you manage to make the mercs? Is it possible for more? :grin:
Was just thinking that the Lizard men look a little meh. Is there any way to give them some more fancy armor maybe? Btw Birger, have you tried the Rage of the Dark Gods mod for M2? Maybe you could get some inspiration from that one :grin:

I noticed that Savage Orcs can spawn as two or three different tiers of their troop tree, so I simply duplicated one of them (in order to keep the troop tree intact) and replaced the original with the Ruglud mercs.

Not only did it solve the issue of fitting them into the list of mercs, but it also made sure they'll only appear in Orc and Goblin taverns which was a neat bonus.

So with mercs that aren't unique (i.e they have a troop tree) I should be able to add more. I think.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/n5xa1e

- Added two new sets of Chaos Marauder armour. Be aware that the Marauder armour is mounted quite differently than the "full" Chaos armour so unless you pair it with Marauder stuff you will probably have some clipping and whatnot.
- Added more variety to Chaos helmets.
- Added Ruglud's Armoured Orc mercs - unorthodox Orc Boyz in heavy armour wielding crossbows.
- Remade the generic Skeleton Warrior mercs into the Cursed Company (just in time for Halloween, booooooo!) givin them some further upgrades and custom armour.

thank you birger and curses be upon you!
this is not save game compatable i know,so this will be the 7th time ive started afresh.
and you always put a new one out as i get my characters to lvl 11. always lvl11! cheers

leonn said:
thank you birger and curses be upon you!
this is not save game compatable i know,so this will be the 7th time ive started afresh.
and you always put a new one out as i get my characters to lvl 11. always lvl11! cheers
Lvl 11? Farm Trolls! Everybody does, it´s totally legit.

oh i know. but i usually start with enlisting and fart around to get a bit of dosh. then when i get to around lvl10 i go solo and head for troll country and bam! out comes an update and i have to start again.
all part of the joys of warsword conquest-ing i suppose! cheers

Much <3 birger! (somehow it sounds a litt strange with Much <3 BJ :oops:)

I've added it to my files and loaded up a save. Seems to be working fine so save game compatible :grin:

That Roving band with the Long Drongs etc seems to be pretty much all over the place. Any chance of doing something similar with them? Also i see that the "Mercenaries Bugged" comes up 3 times in a row once in a while. You know what that is? :smile:

Again keep up the good work!  :mrgreen:

Any one know when the original guys will come back?

Back
Top Bottom