SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

i like my game as close to lore as feasible  without restricting myself too much. i dont like the big mistakes, like empire at peace with chaos and at war with dwarves,brettonia etc. and chaos troops fighting with grail pilgrims etc against chaos but with this game what can you do?

So would you guys like me to release an update which includes the new Chaos armours, or would you prefer I hold off until I've added some more stuff...?

Well, to be honest I don't really have any ideas right now but I'm sure something will come to me.

Also open to suggestions (that's how these new armours got made!).

I was wondering if there is any way to get unlimited corpses this mod and some of the others I like get big battles but the body count is only 150 and if you use cheat engine to look at it really only allows 80 even though it says 150. I saw a video on YouTube that someone showed how to do it with cheat engine witch worked for awhile but now every time I use it makes my game freeze or stop working. just takes away from the game immersion for me after a battle I like to see the carnage if anyone knows how to do this please let me know     

Birger Jarl said:
Well, to be honest I don't really have any ideas right now but I'm sure something will come to me.

Any chance of adding any more neutral bands? I've been fighting tons of Long Drongs, Alicanti etc and wouldn't mind having more Mercs to fight and hire. IS it possible? You'd just have to make their armour to add them. Long list here :grin:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogs_of_War_(Warhammer)

more stuff if you can do it mate.
is it possible with units like alicante fellowship,briganzas besiegers etc, to jiggle the mechanics so you hire the entire unit, not just 5 or 6 of them? ive seen similar in the 1257ad mod where you can choose to use the 'lance' system of recruiting troops whereby you can hire 20,30 40 troops at a time (if you got the dosh!). just thinking it would be nice to hire an entire unit rather than a bit of one.
bugmans rangers come to mind.. cheers

Unfortunately, adding new hirable mercenaries seems to be a royal PITA; I literally would have to go through and manually edit every single troop in the game (I would have to bump up the troop ID number +1 for every single troop in the game), but adding a new roaming band of mercenaries seems doable.

so...i just came back to mount and blade since one year now and wanted to start play some fantasy/warhammer mod...is this Warsword the one i want to download?
what about Grim Age, never been released?

Birger Jarl said:

There is a armor for fallowers of Khorne in game, can you add armor for other choas gods followers ( Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeentch) and maybe a armored horses to. You can also give those new armors to some of choas lords to add some diversity

Big Batzo said:
so...i just came back to mount and blade since one year now and wanted to start play some fantasy/warhammer mod...is this Warsword the one i want to download?
what about Grim Age, never been released?
Grim Age has been cancelled. However the author has allowed the Warsword team to use its assets in their mod so we should see them in future versions.
There are other fantasy mods like Perisno, Prophesy of Pendor or Phantasy Calradia. Right now Warsword is the most "vanilla" one since it doesn´t really offer much beyond visual content while the others have unique gameplay features of their own.

NCuSqUo.jpg

Ruglud's Armoured Orcs(TM) reporting for duty!

is it possible to get more companions? I got Brunner, who I've converted someone in, can't remember whom.

as far as troops, is it possible to make specific troops only recruitable in their home towns? Nuln pikemen, White Wolves in Middenland etc? that would allow for more flavour troops, wouldn't it?
Knights of the Panther, Knights of the Griffon etc.

as far as armour goes, Elvish stuff lacks detail compared to the Empire or even Dwarves, imo

Nothing I can change on my end I'm afraid, you would need the original module resources to do that. Adding companions has the same problem as adding mercs; it messes up the entire troops.txt and would take ages to do correctly.

Birger Jarl said:
Nothing I can change on my end I'm afraid, you would need the original module resources to do that. Adding companions has the same problem as adding mercs; it messes up the entire troops.txt and would take ages to do correctly.

gotcha, no worries.

Back
Top Bottom