SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a quick question, how about camera for little folk like goblins and dwarves? Are they adjusted to right size of race or is it native camera for all races?

Felt like asking, what is your favorite faction so far in this game, mine would probably be Empire or Nippon (really damn strong in a pitched fight with those 2hs)

I'm hoping progress is happening still in this mod, havent exactly heard much on the current position the work is at.  :smile:
really keen to see how the high elves come along, always had a soft spot for them and id enjoy cutting down ranks and ranks of orcs with my archers or incinerating a dark elf commander  :cool:  :mrgreen:
anyways loving your work so far, keep it up!

Dalloskid said:
I'm hoping progress is happening still in this mod, havent exactly heard much on the current position the work is at.  :smile:
really keen to see how the high elves come along, always had a soft spot for them and id enjoy cutting down ranks and ranks of orcs with my archers or incinerating a dark elf commander  :cool:  :mrgreen:
anyways loving your work so far, keep it up!

Same here.:smile:
Any word on any patches coming out?..
It really is frustrating that you can't leave a battle after you get knocked out....:sad:

Darkilius said:
Hope this mod isn't dead. warhammer is a very fun universe to play in and actually really works with this game.

I hate to say it, but going from the amount of recent input from the developers, it appears to be the case......... :sad:

It really is disappointing the amount of Mods that have massive potential that get left unfinished...

It would be a massive shame if that were the case with this Mod.

It has the *potential* to become the best Mod ever made for M&B..(and I'm not even a Warhammer fan!..LOL)

This mod is not dead at all. We had planned for a significant release around about now but real life situations mean that we have pushed the release back to later on this year but on the flip side we plan to have more content in that release than we did for the one we planned to release soon .

I have been working this summer on a new character creation system in which each faction has their own set of choices instead of 1 generic choice for all factions and I am at the moment finishing off the 28 companions we will have in the mod. Some companions from the original mount and blade warsword will return and their stories have progressed as the mod is set a few years later and there will be lots of new companions as well.

Del has been working hard on the updated map, new factions and new bandits and has a long list of models to make which he has been cracking on with.

Much more will be going on as well as we move through the list.

We cannot give a release date but we are still cracking on and hope to bring you a major update as soon as we can.

Oh thankyou :smile: just hearing that you modders are still alive working is wnough for me  :lol: hahah
Could I maybe make a request of maybe That every... Monday say we get a progress report? Even if it's just "working on the same stuff."? It's just difficult getting no news at all  :oops:

Seriously though, loving your work so far!

Not super modder or anything but if you guys need help let me know, I'm sure you can find something for me to do xD. On the plus side I know my warhammer lore VERY well and can help in that aspect.

On a side note, looking forward to Dark Elves when they release. SOOOO Glad to hear your all still working on this!!!

Hi all

Just to let you all know that we are still busy making the mod in the little spare time we get to work on it and we will have a new release of the mod sometime this year but I'm not sure when that will be as there is still plenty of work to do yet.

Here are a few new screenshot for you to look at
Skaven Troops
pqMjm.jpg

h1uBv.jpg

CBRhW.jpg

NQJWY.jpg

Thanks st1ckman and lolwarrior for your comments  :grin:

Pre-battle formations and AI formations along with Freelancer mod have already be added in for the next version.

Here is a little list of some of the other new coding in the next version of the mod :

Villages now produce recruits of owner faction, after taken over by a faction they produce new owners recruits.
Ablity to change player kingdom troops to what faction troops you want.
New Defecting code which stops lords defecting or being kicked out of their faction but player can still talk them round to joining a player kingdom.
New Gender code now all gender issues are now fixed.
New Item Race Restrictions code, now players can only wear items which relate to the race they are.

Back
Top Bottom