SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

I seem to have the truce bug in one of my save games but none of the lines in my simple_triggers file starts with 384, do you guys have any idea of what to do next?

The truces have not completely run out but right now none of the factions are at war and the peace has lasted quite a long time.

I have also once during this game experienced the "30 bandit trolls attack on a village", i thought this had been cleared by the bugfix?

This is the only save game currently affected by this.

I have the bugfix and Birger jarls submod and the games has been working great for months until now.

Hi all,

is it possible to include permanent places for bug reports and suggestions here? Like a post number where ideas can be submitted.

Sry if I missed those if already present.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Nick_Mac said:
I know that U'd received some very nice complete models from Furok, but maybe this will also interest U? Tired of waiting for AoC 2, so did similar which I'd like to have from there by myself.

167us8j.jpg

solts3.jpg

wrfhom.jpg

20az5te.jpg

2mcg2v7.jpg

2nbu3ph.jpg

20f6us8.jpg

rs7ped.jpg

2gx4lyh.jpg

Link for dling: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=88467735179763887198
Link for dling (direct): http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=88467735179763887198&t=8846773517976388719820926

Package including: three quarters armor (2 diff. necks, for each helmet), gloves, pants, helmets (w/ feathers, armet and burgonet), jackboots, 8 swords.

Maybe this one will go nice for pistolliers?

Links are not working.
Where can I download?

Nick_Mac said:
I know that U'd received some very nice complete models from Furok, but maybe this will also interest U? Tired of waiting for AoC 2, so did similar which I'd like to have from there by myself.

167us8j.jpg

solts3.jpg

wrfhom.jpg

20az5te.jpg

2mcg2v7.jpg

2nbu3ph.jpg

20f6us8.jpg

rs7ped.jpg

2gx4lyh.jpg

Link for dling: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=88467735179763887198
Link for dling (direct): http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=88467735179763887198&t=8846773517976388719820926

Package including: three quarters armor (2 diff. necks, for each helmet), gloves, pants, helmets (w/ feathers, armet and burgonet), jackboots, 8 swords.

Maybe this one will go nice for pistolliers?

WAIT....the seventh image you sent is a page from an italian gossip journal.......WHAT?! o_O

Hi been loving the mod so far , but I ran into two issues : The tavern in Iron Rock crashes me constantly (other taverns work beside some issues with the one in Tlaxcala ) , my minotaurs look like trolls . And I might sound like a retard here but in a youtubers video (toksehn) I saw a town in the east of the Chaos realm called Kislev I think , it's not there for me .

Sal_TheConqueror said:
Hi been loving the mod so far , but I ran into two issues : The tavern in Iron Rock crashes me constantly (other taverns work beside some issues with the one in Tlaxcala ) , my minotaurs look like trolls . And I might sound like a retard here but in a youtubers video (toksehn) I saw a town in the east of the Chaos realm called Kislev I think , it's not there for me .

Sounds to me like you need to install the bugfix. Download it from moddb then go to simple trigger.py and change the first number 384 you find at the start and change it to 24. Then you are good to go.

Nameless Warrior said:
Sounds to me like you need to install the bugfix. Download it from moddb then go to simple trigger.py and change the first number 384 you find at the start and change it to 24. Then you are good to go.

You've been staring at those code files too long Nameless  :smile:.

kraggrim said:
Nameless Warrior said:

You've been staring at those code files too long Nameless  :smile:.

He's part of The Matrix now.

Everything is fine now , except looting villages is bugged (just never happens as in I stay in the god damn village for 7 straight days and don't loot it) and campaing AI is bugged (they never came to fight me ) . And idk if this is of relevance but the number wasn't 384 it was 157 .

Hey everyone,

I am LOVING this mod. Wish the modders would have a patreon so I could drop some bucks on their butts. Anyway, I am having a problem, and I keep seeing everywhere that it has been fixed in the bugfix but apparantly not for me...

when trying to sneak into a town and I get caught, I am naked. I dont get it, I see it in this thread aswell that it has been fixed in the bugfix but, I got it and downloaded it and stuff. But its just not working for me. Can anyone help me with this?

Edit : Just trained some peasants and I got overrun by like 30 trolls. I read somewhere this was fixed in the bugfix aswell. >.< guess I screwed up something but what? :sad:

Pakuska said:
Hey everyone,

I am LOVING this mod. Wish the modders would have a patreon so I could drop some bucks on their butts. Anyway, I am having a problem, and I keep seeing everywhere that it has been fixed in the bugfix but apparantly not for me...

when trying to sneak into a town and I get caught, I am naked. I dont get it, I see it in this thread aswell that it has been fixed in the bugfix but, I got it and downloaded it and stuff. But its just not working for me. Can anyone help me with this?

Unfortunately that seems to be a result of the different races; the "Pilgrim Disguise" the game wants to give you won't fit you.

Hmm I have another weird problem. When training the villagers, when im done I have to defeat a ton of trolls.

Looking into this, the only information I could find was "Its been fixed in the patch" AFAIK I got the normal mod, and the bugfix. I reinstalled the bugfix and started a new game, and still had the same issue.

Let me confirm on how to install the bugfix, You put the files in the warsword module file yes?

If it isnt fixed in the bugfix/patch is there a way to fix it myself? :smile:

I am using Birger Jarls submod and generally I find it has improved the game but i think that the trolls now are a bit overpowered compared to their cost and how many of them there are.

I have seen single trolls decimating entire armies (40-50 men) and not even be injured in the process.

I have, from a very close distance, tried to fire a flintlock pistol directly into the face of a troll and caused 0 dmg.

I read somewhere that you increased the armor of the trolls and I agree that they where too lightly armored before the submod but when a standard orc army can have 5 or more almost invincible trolls then the game becomes too difficult.

Einherjar_DK said:
I am using Birger Jarls submod and generally I find it has improved the game but i think that the trolls now are a bit overpowered compared to their cost and how many of them there are.

I have seen single trolls decimating entire armies (40-50 men) and not even be injured in the process.

I have, from a very close distance, tried to fire a flintlock pistol directly into the face of a troll and caused 0 dmg.

I read somewhere that you increased the armor of the trolls and I agree that they where too lightly armored before the submod but when a standard orc army can have 5 or more almost invincible trolls then the game becomes too difficult.

Well, they're not stronger than other "big monster" units. Like those though, they are behemoths in melee, but I think that is appropriate. They should tear things up like that.

They still go down easily to focused ranged fire though. Firearms in particular, as the above poster mentioned. The repeater crossbows of the Dark Elves just tears them to pieces, also.

Is there a way I can remove the race restrictions on items?

EDIT: or at least tell which race some items belong to? reason im asking is because i wanna know what race I have to be to wear the Herald of Khorne armor

GstermanGT said:
Is there a way I can remove the race restrictions on items?

EDIT: or at least tell which race some items belong to? reason im asking is because i wanna know what race I have to be to wear the Herald of Khorne armor

None of the races can wear the big monster stuff I am afraid. There is no way to disable that.

Back
Top Bottom