Warming Up - Gamescom 2019

Users who are viewing this thread

Terco_Viejo said:
Vesper_ said:
Id like to see whole map in close so i can put more villages and castles on my map especially empire regions  :wink:

Callum commented "recently" that they were working on improving the campaign map, even more so. I'm sure we'll have good shots of that.  :party:

Did you mean the
We are working on the water stuff.
or did callum said something else?

I guess Terco referred to this comment of Callum.
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
CKyHC said:
SE4 R@1DER said:
Would you mind explaining what all these symbols next to the name of the town mean?
Also isn't Syronea next to a lake?
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Calradia?file=Bannerlord_Map.png
if the map was altered ... it would be interesting to look at it
You will get to see the map at some point in the future, we have some more additions and changes we want to do before then though.

Bjorn The Hound said:
I guess Terco referred to this comment of Callum.
Callum_TaleWorlds said:
CKyHC said:
SE4 R@1DER said:
Would you mind explaining what all these symbols next to the name of the town mean?
Also isn't Syronea next to a lake?
http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Calradia?file=Bannerlord_Map.png
if the map was altered ... it would be interesting to look at it
You will get to see the map at some point in the future, we have some more additions and changes we want to do before then though.

Oh thank you then.

Will there be an option to choose version of game,for every 0.05 version,because automatic update,steam,that all kills modding,will be added that option?In warband there were good mods for early versions that i can not play now,if this option present modding will grow,and be supportedandi not know any problem to add it,neither for money nor for difficulty.But fans will approve.

HAvhD.png

Younes123 said:
Bjorn The Hound said:
HAvhD.png

I really wished i could record, i had an usb stick ready and all two months in advance. Guess i will have to rely on my phone to record then sadly

We, who can't attend to Gamescom, trust in your phone camera!  :lol:

Well, boys and girls, the Gamescom is just around the corner. We won't know how the Taleworlds guys will do, but we can confirm that these two will interview the development team again.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for the sake of good information and journalistic quality.

V-Dirq.gif

these two

Terco_Viejo said:
Well, boys and girls, the Gamescom is just around the corner. We won't know how the Taleworlds guys will do, but we can confirm that these two will interview the development team again.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for the sake of good information and journalistic quality.

V-Dirq.gif

these two
these two guys again?  :meh:
this is the case when I'm glad I don’t know English ... and watch only the video  :lol:

Terco_Viejo said:

V-Dirq.gif

these two

Oof

Hopefully they remember enough from last year they won't spend the whole interview asking useless questions  :roll:

Roccoflipside said:
Terco_Viejo said:

V-Dirq.gif

these two

Oof

Hopefully they remember enough from last year they won't spend the whole interview asking useless questions  :roll:

+1

useless enough
wish they play or watching videos of warband at least

This Gamescom will probably make or break my enthusiasm for the game. If it looks disappointing I'll forget about it and play another game until it actually releases and I buy it regardless because... It's Bannerlord.

MountAndMemeButterlord said:
This Gamescom will probably make or break my enthusiasm for the game. If it looks disappointing I'll forget about it and play another game until it actually releases and I buy it regardless because... It's Bannerlord.

that sounds like when i buying Arma3 and X4.

Same here, I have been waiting for Bannerlord since my junior year when I spent crazy amount of time playing Warband and now I finished my PhD...

RKStranger said:

Same here, I have been waiting for Bannerlord since my junior year when I spent crazy amount of time playing Warband and now I finished my PhD...

You're a true veteran.

It's been 7 years so everybody has a story like that. The trend of posting "Since bannerlord has been announced" stories was one of the most annoying.

Anyway, I was just thinking that this year will be a good indication of the progress they actually make, since we saw singleplayer last year. Before now, there were years between seeing anything other than battles. That is assuming they will show singleplayer off. Will be a shame if we get more multiplayer gameplay, especially since the public will be allowed to record their demos anyway.

Back
Top Bottom