Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

-Added ti_on_init_item trigger for gloves.
-Extended ti_on_init_item trigger.
-__int64 support for store_trigger_param, return_values, store_return_value operations.
-Updated muparser - fixed feval operation.
-Displayed top string of script call stack ingame.
-Fixed body color for itp_force_show_body item flag.
-Fixed default body for scenes without body and sf_generate flag.
-Fixed string parsing for multiplayer_send_chat_message_to_player, multiplayer_message_put_string operations.
-Fixed problems when players try using some props.

I asked the modder of our community about this and he told me this:

"I dont think those warnings are related to your issue. I mean they only impact how items are displayed but should have no relation to downloading a mapRegarding the issue itself, if i had to guess I would say its definitely a problem with wse client, because if server had issues, non-wse users would have run into them as well but there are no complaints of that. And it wouldn't be the first time wse would introduce bugs to core mechanics, i also remember npc17 investigating economy system that was somehow messed up by wse".

No idea if this helps with anything but it's worth trying.

I asked the modder of our community about this and he told me this:

"I dont think those warnings are related to your issue. I mean they only impact how items are displayed but should have no relation to downloading a mapRegarding the issue itself, if i had to guess I would say its definitely a problem with wse client, because if server had issues, non-wse users would have run into them as well but there are no complaints of that. And it wouldn't be the first time wse would introduce bugs to core mechanics, i also remember npc17 investigating economy system that was somehow messed up by wse".

No idea if this helps with anything but it's worth trying.
So far, your complaint about downloading maps is the only one in years. I tested downloading from this servers, they do not have fastdl enabled, so this is not related to it.

Hello, archer ai in wse2 already better because archers aim at the head bone instead of fixed height. You can implement all other advanced behavior with scripts.

Would an operation such as set_agent_weapon_speed_modifier similar to damage and movement modifiers be a difficult thing to add or fairly straight forward?

-Added "Own kills and player deaths" value for Kill Messages config option (iMultiplayerKills).
-Fixed ai bug with target selection for melee behavior.

Thanks to Anoki for sponsoring development "Own kills and player deaths".

I know this has been partially answered already, but do the performance warnings given when using native assets matter much? If so, has anyone shared a version of Native files with these already fixed?
Why are the map_flags giving me these warnings? Surely they aren't skinned anyway?
17:17:31 - PERFORMANCE WARNING: Mesh map_flag_f14 with material banners_f and shader tex_mul_color_mul_factor_alpha uses CPU skinning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom