Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello.
I opened this: bBreakWarbandCompatibility=true
and copy the server_config.ini to server.
p1.png

I'm playing a module which has fantasy troops. Those troops work fine in the vanilla game, but with WSE2, all those troops will show their feet, as shown in the attached image.
QQ-20230628191417.jpg

Any ideas on possible reasons and how can I solve this problem? Thanks.

-Added Steam Api - supports Overlay and Workshop.
-Automatically adds postFX_WSE2 to postFx.fx file.
-Fixed itp_replaces_shoes item flag.
-Added launcher for WFaS.
-Updated launcher - supports mods from Steam Workshop.

To run mods from the Steam Workshop, you need to have the game on a Steam account. Steam must be running and you must be logged in before starting the game.

-Added Steam Api - supports Overlay and Workshop.
-Automatically adds postFX_WSE2 to postFx.fx file.
-Fixed itp_replaces_shoes item flag.
-Added launcher for WFaS.
-Updated launcher - supports mods from Steam Workshop.

To run mods from the Steam Workshop, you need to have the game on a Steam account. Steam must be running and you must be logged in before starting the game.
Yo! Huge news! WFaS and Steam. Honestly, my base Steam exe has been broken for years and I have to use an older exe to get it to launch, locking me out of Workshop mods unless I manually copied them over.

Does WSE2 have to be installed inside the Steam installation of Warband, or will my secondary installation I use just for WSE2 going to be able to access the Workshop?

Excellent! I have Steam Overlay and when booting WSE2 it reflects correctly on my Steam client that I am in Warband, but my workshop subscriptions don't show up. I do have my Steam and Warband installs on 2 different drives, so that might be the issue.

Excellent! I have Steam Overlay and when booting WSE2 it reflects correctly on my Steam client that I am in Warband, but my workshop subscriptions don't show up. I do have my Steam and Warband installs on 2 different drives, so that might be the issue.
Have you updated your launcher? The update downloaded from FTP does not include the launcher itself, it must be downloaded from the link in this topic.

My savegame file has been corrupted playing mod 108 heroes warband v0.978 with wse2. It's not playable anymore. Is there a way to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom