Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Info doesn`t appear in Perisno.

In several cases when playing Perisno 1.4.5 some game info does not appear like:

- abt. troops due for upgrade,
- when mission is accomplished(bell rings though) and more.

While trading with Mystic Merchant there are a lot of script error messages and down left info appears abt. a blue tourney helmet in different grades.
It`s not like Perisno is unplayable but these issues are annoying as...

Rgds, Oldtimer

Yes, after scene editor.
fan-biggest-fan.gif

The community after K700 releases a functional scene editor instead of the tools TaleWorlds left us with.

There's a bug where if you boot into a session with music enabled, then disable the music, the music volume slider doesn't affect the current music volume. You can get around this by toggling music back on, then using the slider, then turning music back off.
(VOLUME WARNING, TURN DOWN SPEAKERS)

Last edited:
Need help with this

"EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION"
a crash with detailed information was saved to logs/rgl_log_13.01.2023_18.20.27_crash.txt
Exiting...

What kind of help do you expect if you provided zero useful information?
The name of the mod, under what circumstances did the crash occur?
Send me rgl_log you are talking about. And if the crash happened in singleplayer, send a save before the crash.

-Added get_campaign_time and set_campaign_time operations.
-Added savegame slot to wse_game_saved and wse_savegame_loaded scripts.

Thanks to Azremen for sponsoring development.

The delay time doesn't seem to work In triggers of "ti_on_xxx".
I tested the following trigger:
Code:
(ti_on_agent_blocked, 0, 0,[],
    [
        (store_trigger_param, ":victim", 1),
        (store_trigger_param, ":agent_no", 2),

(store_mission_timer_a, reg10),
        (agent_is_alive, ":agent_no"),
        (agent_is_human, ":agent_no"),
        (agent_is_alive, ":victim"),
        (agent_is_human, ":victim"),
        (neg|agent_is_non_player, ":victim"),
        (display_message, "@Time:{reg10}"),
    ]),

(ti_on_agent_blocked, 1, 0,[],
    [
        (store_trigger_param, ":victim", 1),
        (store_trigger_param, ":agent_no", 2),

(store_mission_timer_a, reg11),
        (agent_is_alive, ":agent_no"),
        (agent_is_human, ":agent_no"),
        (agent_is_alive, ":victim"),
        (agent_is_human, ":victim"),
        (neg|agent_is_non_player, ":victim"),
        (display_message, "@Delayed Time:{reg11}"),
    ]),

And the screen displayed the following: (Suppose I blocked once every second)
Code:
Time : 39
Delayed Time : 39

Time : 40
Delayed Time : 40

Time : 41
Delayed Time : 41

It seems to be the same in other "ti_on" triggers. Why is this?

Any ti_on triggers execute immediately where they were called, as they expect for some script logic before continuing. Delay only for timed triggers.

Any ti_on triggers execute immediately where they were called, as they expect for some script logic before continuing. Delay only for timed triggers.
Thank you for letting me know, but what can I do to achieve the delay?

What is the performance bottleneck for battle size in WSE2? I'm playing PoP on a linux desktop through Proton, and it starts getting laggy past 520 battle size or so. Tried monitoring CPU and RAM usage and both rarely exceed 40%, and turning down graphics settings from high to medium has little effect.
Specs:
CPU: 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (-MT MCP-)
speed/min/max: 2466/2200/4461:4335:4208:4588:4714 MHz
Kernel: 5.10.161-1-MANJARO x86_64 Up: 6m Mem: 3397.8/15952.2 MiB (21.3%)
Storage: 1.86 TiB (40.7% used) Procs: 397 Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.24
Graphics:
Device-1: NVIDIA GA106 [GeForce RTX 3060 Lite Hash Rate] driver: nvidia
v: 525.60.11
Display: x11 server: X.Org v: 21.1.6 driver: N/A resolution: 1920x1080
API: OpenGL v: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 525.60.11 renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX
3060/PCIe/SSE2

Strange thing is that my windows 10 laptop (ASUS TUF Dash 15) slightly outperforms it, getting 580 size before lag starts. So maybe it's a Proton issue.

What is the performance bottleneck for battle size in WSE2? I'm playing PoP on a linux desktop through Proton, and it starts getting laggy past 520 battle size or so. Tried monitoring CPU and RAM usage and both rarely exceed 40%, and turning down graphics settings from high to medium has little effect.
Specs:
CPU: 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (-MT MCP-)
speed/min/max: 2466/2200/4461:4335:4208:4588:4714 MHz
Kernel: 5.10.161-1-MANJARO x86_64 Up: 6m Mem: 3397.8/15952.2 MiB (21.3%)
Storage: 1.86 TiB (40.7% used) Procs: 397 Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.24
Graphics:
Device-1: NVIDIA GA106 [GeForce RTX 3060 Lite Hash Rate] driver: nvidia
v: 525.60.11
Display: x11 server: X.Org v: 21.1.6 driver: N/A resolution: 1920x1080
API: OpenGL v: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 525.60.11 renderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX
3060/PCIe/SSE2

Strange thing is that my windows 10 laptop (ASUS TUF Dash 15) slightly outperforms it, getting 580 size before lag starts. So maybe it's a Proton issue.
Do you have formations enabled? Multiple times I have been told to turn those off since they are written "poorly" and make the game laggy even with WSE2.
I did turn them off, lag was gone but the ai just moves 90 degrees across the battlefield single file and then charges, which sucks.
Maybe the dev can shed some light on the issue.

Performance bottleneck is cpu, all game logic runs on a single core.. WSE2 optimise rendering, but module scripts can only be optimized by mod developers

Performance bottleneck is cpu, all game logic runs on a single core.. WSE2 optimise rendering, but module scripts can only be optimized by mod developers
That may explain it, the TUF Dash uses an i7-11370H which has 4 cores, while my desktop's CPU has 6 cores.

[AWOIAF] Script error: invalid item modifier id:131072. When sending Ser Lyn Corbray (Vale lord) to wall, he does not want to give me Lady Forlorn (his valyrian steel sword). I suspect it has to do with the fact that valyrian steel weapons don't have cracked versions, like all the other gear received from lords banished to the Wall. I also do not have Red Rain after having Lord Dunstan Drumm take the black. Fortunately, I saved it before sending Corbray and was able to use the save with the standard warband game to obtain it and then continue the save in WSE2. Still, it would be nice to have the fix in WSE2 if possible.

Back
Top Bottom