SP Fantasy [WB] Return of the Shadow - Seeking 2D Artist, Apply Within...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isengard being white I agree with. Maybe make bandits and such a color like... well I don't really care. As long as they're there they're dead to me.

KillerDudeMan said:
Isengard being white I agree with. Maybe make bandits and such a color like... well I don't really care. As long as they're there they're dead to me.

Well i personaly thing them being a smiler colour doesn't really matter, i mean i is easy to tell a saruman from goblin raiders or whatever

Myth!
What time did you post that last comment?
The grammar was awful!

Anyway, I think some kind of light khaki colour would be good for neutral.
The glitches on the Gondorian Spearmen and such have been resolved, I just uploaded the wrong version and I'll give ya'll the update soon!

Nodscouter said:
Well, this looks interesting. I can help you with models and maybe a signature later on.

Any assistance would be great!
As most of the Old Mod team seem to be tied up with other projects.

Do you want me to add you to the list?

Cheers,

Yea sure. Just a reminder though, I've seen the movies, once, so I'm pretty much going to need reference pics to model things.

Nodscouter said:
Yea sure. Just a reminder though, I've seen the movies, once, so I'm pretty much going to need reference pics to model things.
Yeah that's fine!
It will be great to have you!

On another note the voting for the Landscape Mod has finished and Polished Landscapes is the clear winner!
As gutekfiutek has kindly given me permission to use his mod I'll start adding it very soon, once I have done that I'll give you a 0.09 release along with fixes for the glitches in the previous release!

Time to practice some Threadomancy!
1252968-thread_necromancer_super.jpg

Right, I've combined PL with the mod and, although it looks really nice, I don't feel it looks very LoTR, however I'll upload it so you guys can see what you think.

I'm currently downloading the Graphical Pack of Taller Grass and Flora Enhancement and I'll let you guys know my findings later.
EDIT: File up, check front page

Couldn't open it, said some error like "couldn't open/find warhorse" when I tried to get to the loading screen

Sorry for being away so long, but my pc is eating it's own software now, so my internet browsers all died, along with most of my games, including M&B :cry:
So i wont be able to help in any capacity till it's fixed, however i am going to be doing research in the mean time, working off a hunch i had, so hopefully i will have somthing to show for my absence! lol

Monkeys_Uncle said:
Time to practice some Threadomancy!
1252968-thread_necromancer_super.jpg

You know Thread Necromancy doesn't apply on a constructive on the subject post or from teh thread starter?

Also, What type of middle earth are you going for? A happier or sadder?

KillerDudeMan said:
Couldn't open it, said some error like "couldn't open/find warhorse" when I tried to get to the loading screen
That's weird!

It works fine for me, anyone else having this problem?

Sorry about your PC Myth, I know what it's like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom