WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lilsosa1230 said:
spartan012 said:
lilsosa1230 said:
Is there anyway to leave a knighthood order? I really would like to join the silvermist rangers but am currently a member of the Immortals =[

Nope. Should have been patient.

Sure makes a lot of sense to warn someone that late huh?

You should read the FAQ.
First sentence after "5. Can I personally join a Knighthood Order?" is "Yes you can, but if you join one Order, you cannot join another, so choose carefully the first time."

RJA

Yeah I did read the FAQ but I skipped the questions I already knew. The games great I just find it kinda dumb that you're not allowed to leave an order unless you destroy your rep with them, which can take time. Seeing how you might not see roaming knights of your particular order.

Upon entering a village battle (initiating a fight against an enemy lord near an owned village), I can see, for about a split second, that the bottom of the screen where notifications scroll by is spammed by some sort of red error statements, then it all disappears and no more notifications will be visible after that (this includes casualties, "You have won! Tab to exit", etc.) and carries on into the world map. I have to exit and restart the game in order to see it all again. I haven't been quick enough to screenshot the error spam, unfortunately.

It seems to occur with JUST village battles so far (Troughbern and Ernminade[sp]). The only mod I'm using with PoP is the battlesize changer set at 301.

Ok..so im level 5 and questing for xp,money,etc. Along comes 9 knights. Cant outrun them. i Just saved before i got ambushed. So cant load different without losing more than i care time wise. My question is why would they chase me like a fat kid to cake, and why would you have these bada$$ knights who btw kill your entire army and the proceed to sishkaboob you for 90 damage and even at the lowest settings seem stuper smart and quik, seem to also not care whos around, so im assuming im the only one on the menu, unlike bandits,etc who run from NPC's, ok so i like a challenge, but this is ridiculous. So i either load a diff save and eat it, because like i mentioned cant outrun them unless ofcourse i lose the thousand plus i spent on troops by dismissing them until i can outrun them in which case i might as well load a diff save. Other than that this is my fav mod. Its awesome, im just very frustrated atm, ive tried repeatedly to beat them and im no newb. Can you maybe make them a little less OP lol or not chase me like i stole something? i could be wrong but they seem to be decked out in the best mounts and gear..i mean im pretty much screwed because of it. Kinda takes the air out of my sails if you know what i mean. I know level 5...might aswell start over and i proly will, whole point was maybe you could consider changing it later on or something..just a suggestion from a veteran player. Thanks.  :cool:

BTW..i have no other issues :smile: game runs great..no errors..graphic probs...crashes,etc. Runs perfect. Just tired of knights kikn my behind lol. Thanks for the best mod out there imo.

For some reason every time I give my wine to Aziz so he could enchant my rune weapon he just goes to sleep. Is this some glitch because I give him half an inventories worth of wine and he keeps sleeping. And I have 2 qualis gems in my inventory.

I think the rune weapon you want to enchant must be in your inventory, not in your hand.

I don't know if this is intentional but I threw a feast that's still ongoing and there is a tournament in my town every single day when I didn't even start one.  While I'm not exactly complaining about the easy source of gold/renown/honor, it is pretty cheap having infinite tournaments.

Also I noticed my character holding his lance really funny when couching(like right at the base, rather than where it should be held).  I was playing around with morgh's tools and noticed all the lances had the "offset lance" option checked.  I unchecked that and now the lances are held properly when couching.

rockman4417 said:
I don't know if this is intentional but I threw a feast that's still ongoing and there is a tournament in my town every single day when I didn't even start one.  While I'm not exactly complaining about the easy source of gold/renown/honor, it is pretty cheap having infinite tournaments.

It happens to every feast, not just yours.

rockman4417 said:
Also I noticed my character holding his lance really funny when couching(like right at the base, rather than where it should be held).  I was playing around with morgh's tools and noticed all the lances had the "offset lance" option checked.  I unchecked that and now the lances are held properly when couching.

You sure? I didn't do anything about the lance and they seem ok sometimes. Notice..
correct
dsa.png

wrong
wqq.png

Just wrong
da.png

That's how my itemkinds was set up on 3.411.  Maybe they changed it for the new version which since I've made some modifications, didn't install the new itemkinds.

Okay, sorry to bug you guys since I know you're working on the latest incarnation now, but 3.42 is very unstable for me, so I wanted to know if the September 21st hotfix is compatible with 3.411?  I can't find any of the earlier hotfixes anymore.  Sept 21 hotfix seems to be working, although I didn't get a qualis gem in my first hidden chest.  Thanks in advance for any reply.

i have a problem, the sounds are weird (the coins, the arrows, etc), it sounds like if they were on the background even when i'm the one doing the accion. i didn't have this problem with the 3.301 version

PS: i have the sound effects at max

Hrafnskald said:
Okay, sorry to bug you guys since I know you're working on the latest incarnation now, but 3.42 is very unstable for me, so I wanted to know if the September 21st hotfix is compatible with 3.411?  I can't find any of the earlier hotfixes anymore.  Sept 21 hotfix seems to be working, although I didn't get a qualis gem in my first hidden chest.  Thanks in advance for any reply.

Yep it should, but you need to make sure you download and install the Sept 16th hotfix, before putting on the Sept 21st Hotfix if you're still using 3.411.

In case you need the link for the September 16th hotfix it's located here:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20790271/PoP3411_Hotfix_Sep_16.rar

regards,

MP

Maxihzb said:
i have a problem, the sounds are weird (the coins, the arrows, etc), it sounds like if they were on the background even when i'm the one doing the accion. i didn't have this problem with the 3.301 version

PS: i have the sound effects at max

i think my problem might be the new .wav sounds...

any idea how to fix it?

Maxihzb said:
i think my problem might be the new .wav sounds...

any idea how to fix it?

Probably is, after 3.301 we converted to .wav format because it basically solved 99% of everyone's crashing problems, so until someone else from the community or the dev team gives more a technical answer, the only solution I can essentially give is download PoP 3.42 and make sure you have no PoP modules of previous versions in your module folder, and naturally just install 3.42 into your modules directory of WB.

Also make sure you've updated to the latest WB patch which was 1.43.

MP

mp84 said:
Probably is, after 3.301 we converted to .wav format because it basically solved 99% of everyone's crashing problems, so until someone else from the community or the dev team gives more a technical answer, the only solution I can essentially give is download PoP 3.42 and make sure you have no PoP modules of previous versions in your module folder, and naturally just install 3.42 into your modules directory of WB.

Also make sure you've updated to the latest WB patch which was 1.43.

MP

nope, the problem is still there, i'll have to wait for another release, do you know where can i download the 3.301 version?

Maxihzb said:
nope, the problem is still there, i'll have to wait for another release, do you know where can i download the 3.301 version?

Unfortunately I do not know where you can download that version as we only support the most current version, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom