Users who are viewing this thread

Oprion

Regular
Hello guys ,
i need to native rar for make mode
i try to make mod in native-copy but it's not work
pls i need to native rar :sad:

Solution
Maybe you got a problem because of no skill attributes of Swadian troops to properly ride a horse and shoot projectiles while on horseback. It is likely you did not have same collision of proficiencies and items used with Khergits and Bandits; that is why you did not encounter any issues whatsoever. Learn more about modding troops' skills and items' flags in order to avoid such problems in the future.
no no , my problem is ; Native-Copy file is make's " RLG ERROR" short story ; i copy the native file "COPY" and open morgh's and make tropp and save it , and i open the game and press "new game" i got RLG ERROR pls help :sad:

Upvote 0
Eärendil Ardamírë is right, basic Native module should be kept clean should anyone want to revert changes of one's mod and return to vanilla Warband to play the game.
no no , my problem is ; Native-Copy file is make's " RLG ERROR" short story ; i copy the native file "COPY" and open morgh's and make tropp and save it , and i open the game and press "new game" i got RLG ERROR pls help :sad:
Tell us more about your issue. Which files did you copy? Did you copy the entire Native module? What changes did you make in Morgh's Editor?

Upvote 0
i copy to Steam>Steamapps>common>mount&bladewarband>modules>native file and i got Native-Copy but this file is broken

i changed just add troop hmm is maybe > Swadian horse archer :grin:

i changed maybe kingdom colors and chance troop items and levels .

Upvote 0
I don't know what happend , i just copy the native module new , and i add to Khergit_Guard And Dark_Spette_Bandits and don't have problem just for now :grin: if i got problem again i will share the photo's :smile:

Upvote 0
Maybe you got a problem because of no skill attributes of Swadian troops to properly ride a horse and shoot projectiles while on horseback. It is likely you did not have same collision of proficiencies and items used with Khergits and Bandits; that is why you did not encounter any issues whatsoever. Learn more about modding troops' skills and items' flags in order to avoid such problems in the future.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom