Warband Mash-Up Einherjar & Fwiends VS IG & Fwiends

Users who are viewing this thread

@ Simo,

My bad, I let my mind finish your name without checking. :razz: I've added Zeytin and Toroman.

@ KOcken,

Well if it isn't the legend himself..  :eek: Now all we need is Einherjar Ulf, Jarl Angantyr, Autoblock Fyrd and Storhövding Naglfaar.

Of course there are many more I miss. :sad:

@ Sacratus,

I'll contact you on steam.

Well, Sacratus is right, IG needs more mercenaries :eek:

Do I have the chance to decide which team I want to join actually? And does the Guard of Istiniar know about that match yet?

@ Noxx,

Of course they know about it  :lol:

.. wait ****..  :shock:

Nah man I'm joking. They just need to ask around their clan who's going to join. They'll inform me of their team today.

Also, you're free to join which ever side you like.

@ Sarosu,

Which team do you want to play in? Also, You can't play under your nickname Rapetrain alright?  :razz:

Hello!

Old Mordgrim plans to come out of his cave for this evening, provided you dont change the date. Got to say a final goodbye to my first Warband clan :smile:

Will you be joining Einherjar or IG Mordgrim? :grin:

First map: Valley of forgotten battles

[quote author=Erminas]
Map is called:Valley of Forgotten Battles
Map overview
128612646-4.jpg
Swamp
128612690-4.jpg
Island(winch opens the gate)
128615666-4.jpg
Siege towers(ladder needs to be raised)
128615686-4.jpg
Ruins
128615705-4.jpg

http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/128615736-4.jpg
First camp and spawn
128615777-4.jpg
Second camp and spawn
128615800-4.jpg
Windmills(optionally i could add all the banners of clans that participate in event)
128615755-4.jpg

One Master of the Field flag is in the Swamp,second is in the middle of the Island and third is in Ruins.
[/quote]

A great first map if I may say so myself. Full credit go to Erminas and the DoF clan. :smile:

If you have another great map that can be played during this event feel free send it to either me or Harman.

Swordyke said:
Sacratus91 said:
Folms said:
19:00 BST

nope 20:00 BST told on page 2 for our turkish friends

19:00 is in the first post, 20:00 is an idea and Blead wanted some opinions about it, imo  :oops:
True, My original plan would be to have it on 20:00BST, but taking our Turkish friends into account I have decided to make it 19:00 BST. :smile:

@ Osiris,
Want me to sign you up for the IG side?

@ Sacratus,

Which side will they be playing? I hope you can convince more to join!

Blead said:
@ Sacratus,

Which side will they be playing? I hope you can convince more to join!

i guess they wanna follow you blead, didn't really asked them yet. but i am spamming them to death so they come :razz:

Back
Top Bottom