Warband Mash-Up Einherjar & Fwiends VS IG & Fwiends

Users who are viewing this thread

Sad news. I won't be home that day to fight with you one last time unfortunately...

I still remember when WB was new and we were one of the few clans alive :grin:

Faebio said:
- Clanname : The Kingdom of Swadia
- Steam of Leader(s) : Alene
- Number of players will play(Maximum of 10) : Enter with playernames (for the teamlist) 10 (not sure which :c)
- Which team you want to play for: Einherjar/IG IG
I hope to hear from you who will join soon. :smile: It's very nice to see TKOS participating, tell Alene to come!

@ Sacratus,

IG already has 1 participant!  :lol: I'm sure a lot of people will want to side with IG as well. To finally get back on dem darn Einhurjiuns!  :mad:

Hengist said:
I'll add you to our side.  :smile:

Some important notes:

I want some proper feedback on the ideas I'm throwing out right now.

The date:
The date of the match will be 20:00BST this is so our Turkish friends can also participate in the match. But the current date for this event is 11/08. A couple of people (one of which is a member of the Einherjar clan) Told me they were unable to participate in the match on said date.

I am very careful in pushing the date back because we might up losing more people than we add. I'm going to put a poll up for the dates.

matches:
We will play with 1000 gold for starts.
Damage reflection to ally is 100% and to self 0%.
Einherjar used to be a Nords only clan so each map (2 maps in total) will have Nords vs ?  IG can pick the other 2 factions.

Maps:
I will need some proper maps for this event. If anyone has any maps they're willing to share for this they can be send to Wolfpack so that they can use it for their server. The maps will be picked by both the Einherjar and the IG.

Teamspeak:
We will most likely be using Battlegrounds Teamspeak, but this is subject to change. I will have to contact the Server admins from Battleground about this.

Sub-teams and leaders:
Each team has 9 players and 1 leader. this does not count for the IG clan and the Einherjar clan. I will be leading all of the Einherjar members and IG is free to lead their players as they please. For the clans and clanless participating in the tournament I will work on setting on subleaders for the match. Obviously I will go to the clanleaders of said joining clan and ask them to lead their team, but I will have to work out something for the Clanless people participating in it.

I'm working to have all the information out there as quick as possible.  :smile:

Spesh and Davee both added.

@ Spesh, No worries friend I'll warn you.

P.s.

IG will give me a update of their team tomorrow. Just like with everything it's subject to change.

- Clan name :Defenders of Faith
- Steam of Leader(s) :DoF_Erminas
- Number of players will play(Maximum of 10) :5 to 8 DoF players(will add their names next week)
- Which team you want to play for: Einherjar

PS.I also have one huge map which we were supposed to play in NA Tug of War multi clan event that we organized few months ago.
Not sure if  you will like it or not so i will upload pictures later(or tomorrow).

- Clanname : Paladins of the Round Table
- Steam of Leader(s) :
5856473930b65c41f4cco.gif
  PRT_Viglaf
- Number of players will play(Maximum of 10) : 5 - 8 PRT players, will add names as soon as I've verified all of them(Early next week).
- Which team you want to play for: Einherjar

- Clanname : 3OA- 3 Ok Akıncıları
- Steam of Leader(s) : Airelhach
- Number of players will play(Maximum of 10) : 3OA_Airelhach_Beelzebub, 3OA_Hades, 3OA_Velandor, 3OA_ImXquent
- Which team you want to play for: IG

P.S: I can also be a subleader if im needed.

Our magnificent leader M.Arda because of being on vacation won't be able to participate, so he's sending his best wishes, and also he wanted me to write this; Corey <3

Erminas said:
~Snip~

PS.I also have one huge map which we were supposed to play in NA Tug of War multi clan event that we organized few months ago.
Not sure if  you will like it or not so i will upload pictures later(or tomorrow).
Sure feel free to send me and Harman some pictures of the map so we can both look at it and decide.

@ Viglaf & Erminas,

I will add your team as soon as I get the names. :smile:

@ Simon Häyhä,

3OA has been added to the IG team. It's great to have you guys participating :smile:

Einherjar team will get full like this in no time.  :lol:

We may even have to transfer some teams to IG if it gets to full, but there is still plenty of time.

So far PRT, DoF and TKOS have a space reserved at Einherjar.  :smile:

3OA_Zeytin and 3OA_Toroman also want to participate, can you please add them too? :smile:
That's Simo actually not Simon, and you can also call me Airy since I was called Airy on Einherjar teamspeak once upon a time. :lol: By the way we thank you for our great alliance. That was a honor to be ally with you guys.
We also want more of our players to join, our oldies.. But that won't be to happen. Despite we are inactive on Warband we're joining to this event with our willingly to play members. :smile:
We hope that it will be fun. We wish you a great life without Warband Blead and also to other Einherjar members. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom