[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there should be a way to customize guns. like simple things such as nickel plating or blackened gun metal or light wood vs dark wood. all that is really just different combos of rendering.

and maybe other more complex ones such as faster cylinder which would increase firing speed or longer barrel for distance. that would just be increased stats. you could make a combo for every gun therefore making it feel more like its yours without too much work.

i know making all the combos would be difficult but other than that... it really would help everyone feel like they are their own character. that and what i posted about clothing on the previous page. every bit counts

kwonm said:
there should be a way to customize guns. like simple things such as nickel plating or blackened gun metal or light wood vs dark wood. all that is really just different combos of rendering.

and maybe other more complex ones such as faster cylinder which would increase firing speed or longer barrel for distance. that would just be increased stats. you could make a combo for every gun therefore making it feel more like its yours without too much work.

i know making all the combos would be difficult but other than that... it really would help everyone feel like they are their own character. that and what i posted about clothing on the previous page. every bit counts

If he is willing to do that... it would be very cool

But first, let him do his work and finish the mod
It is too much for one person, even for Shredzorz

SergeantOG said:
kwonm said:

Even for MISTER Shredorz!!!

kwonm said:

It still be difficult to do, or at least take a decent amount of time to do properly. Honestly, I really don't its needed when there are other more important features to be done.

Since ima be a tax collector I think the schofield revolver is the one for me, the detail on the model is just amazing! its probably my fav gun model, nice work shredz!

I really wanna be a tax collector so i can ride up to people shops with my marshals and to peoples ranches so I can beat them around a bit if they cant pay up, or arrest them, bring me thier money and I take it back to government hall or the bank, I also wanna be slightly currupt for rp sake, this is gunna be great :3

SergeantOG said:
kwonm said:

it was a suggestion for shred not you to speculate on. i had an idea and thought id post it for shred to think about since he asked for suggestions. not trying to be rude im just tired of people shooting down ideas acting like they know exactly what needs to be done. do you sir know what needs to be done? the exact list of what is to be done?

I'm going to be a Russian immigrant who, throughout his poor living in America, decided to take action by living outside the law. He will often work undercover as a hired assassin, and will make his living off of theft. I'll be wearing a long black frock coat and a cigarette (if incorporated in the mod). I'll be using a Hawken rifle (for the flintlock feel) and a Derringer two-barrel pocket pistol (if incorporated in the mod).

I was thinking of adding craft-able weapons into Hiridia, which would be similar to customized guns. It is possible to be coded, but not very simple or clean. I'm still theorizing the best way to do it. However, the models would cause another problem. You would need a lot of different variations or a way to piece parts together. Anyways, I think it would result in the need of some good python coding.

ithilienranger said:
I was thinking of adding craft-able weapons into Hiridia, which would be similar to customized guns. It is possible to be coded, but not very simple or clean. I'm still theorizing the best way to do it. However, the models would cause another problem. You would need a lot of different variations or a way to piece parts together. Anyways, I think it would result in the need of some good python coding.

that would be cool if you could figure it out and see if shred wants to use it.

Fancy vests!

vestrender1.jpg

vestrender2.jpg

vestrender3.jpg

vestrender4.jpg

I just typed in "warband wild west mod" into google and got to here. 

I am super excited to see a western themed mod in the works for warband.  The best part is it looks even better than I imagined possible!  Big thanks to the coder(s)/modder(s) making this.  :mrgreen:

Shredzorz said:
Fancy vests!

vestrender1.jpg

vestrender2.jpg

vestrender3.jpg

vestrender4.jpg

Wow!! Shredz, with you pumping out work this good im happy to wait for the mod  :grin: its definately going to be the best warband mod for multiplayer.

Zippy.

Wow great vest there :grin: If you got any basic clothes like for bandits if you could show them :grin:
So far great work and can't wait to play this mod :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom