[WARBAND] clan

Users who are viewing this thread

WARBAND is one of the oldest and, perhaps, the most controversial team in the Russian community. It was considered to be one of the most powerful Russian clans for almost a year. Although the WARBAND players have been heard of mostly in cRPG lately (as the core of the Pillagers, I guess), it's still a well-remembered brand in Native, especially among the veterans who witnessed the glorious days of ye olde. I believe that its original leader, Sir Bertran, claims the epicness equal to that owned by Cpt. Lust over here.

Dovmont, anyway, whatever your current goals are, good luck in your endeavours.

Al-Ishtirakiya said:
WARBAND is one of the oldest and, perhaps, the most controversial team in the Russian community. It was considered to be one of the most powerful Russian clans for almost a year. Although the WARBAND players have been heard of mostly in cRPG lately (as the core of the Pillagers, I guess), it's still a well-remembered brand in Native, especially among the veterans who witnessed the glorious days of ye olde. I believe that its original leader, Sir Bertran, claims the epicness equal to that owned by Cpt. Lust over here.

I've heard of the name before, but it quickly faded 'here'. I'll have to take your word for it about their reputation in the Russian community.

Al-Ishtirakiya said:

lol?

Bertran gave clan to Dovmont when left native

Al-Ishtirakiya said:

Yes, it is! And we're back for NPL, baby!

pro.faiL said:
ANCIENT NATIVE CLAN! Welcome back guys and good luck!

Ty, we had great time in cRPG, thought, but good-old native caling us back, so we're here, once again, for last glorious ride, before this game comes to end, in case of Bannerlord!

Very unfortunatly, that my representative Dovmont destroied our old embassy, can we get it back from archive? Dovmont is inactive now, so I can't change anything.

Back
Top Bottom