B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep very fun a sword which looks like a fish yay! Hammerfish as sledgehammer

if that's sarcasm, then go make a mod yourself. these people are not working for you, they are making this mod for fun, not for your acceptance

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
BadaBoomBadaBang said:
What the **** are you smokin'? It's gonna be hella' fun.
Seriously, **** off. Get the hell out of this thread. Nobody wants you here. That or change your attitude before you get reported.

He's not insulting you or the mod.
From what he says, our work is stupid and so is the fish mod. And I believe he is in fact a troll(look at his older posts) and he is also a teamkiller on multiplayer aka a traitorous warmonger fishing for reactions.
Making fun of what we do or how we do it is in fact insulting both to me and the rest of the team.

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
SpongeBob: Plankton, those things aren't what fun is all about.
Here, let me show you!
'F' is for friends who do stuff...
Plankton: NEVER!!! That's completely idiotic!

Arcturus said:
Calm down, it's just his opinion. He's not insulting you or the mod. And what I've understood that's exactly what Fishmod will be.

This.

What else is Fishmod supposed to be anyways?  :neutral:

I've seen this mod on moddb.com a few months ago and I can't believe that someone can make something like this. Incredible idea and really looking forward to try it out. :grin:

wrc said:
I've seen this mod on moddb.com a few months ago and I can't believe that someone can make something like this. Incredible idea and really looking forward to try it out. :grin:
everybody does :razz:

:wink:  how about including paddle-fish

lpaddle.gif

Fish-Pest-Paddlefish-600.jpg

fish_paddlefish.jpg

I know you guys said that there will be everything that we could have ever possibly dreamed of but I'm just dying to know: WILL it be possible to have an interior in our ships to go into such as the Captains Cabin, Crew + Sleeping Quarters, and the lower decks and all that. As much as it will be fun for it being a fishmod, Im really interested in the Piratey half of the mod since this seems to be the only promising and professionally done Pirate mod thats ever been made for Warband  :mrgreen:

-Raven- said:
I know you guys said that there will be everything that we could have ever possibly dreamed of but I'm just dying to know: WILL it be possible to have an interior in our ships to go into such as the Captains Cabin, Crew + Sleeping Quarters, and the lower decks and all that. As much as it will be fun for it being a fishmod, Im really interested in the Piratey half of the mod since this seems to be the only promising and professionally done Pirate mod thats ever been made for Warband  :mrgreen:
Yes.

This is seriously getting annoying.
If I see any more posts about release dates and downloads again I will report you for spamming this thread.

theAthenian said:
This is seriously getting annoying.
If I see any more posts about release dates and downloads again I will report you for spamming this thread.
No point threatening people with that, i did that once and everybody hated me for it, just calm down and let it fly by.

will there be a difference in ammo? pistol and rifle ammo or will it just be one kind? in this case id suggest the latter being that the only diference would have been the ball size during this period. that way i could carry a cutlass, pistol and a musket with just ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom