Warband & ATI/AMD Drivers

Users who are viewing this thread

Styo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Taleworlds,

I'm wondering if there is something you can look into?

I'm running into this issue:

y031Ume.png

amP9yr3.png

Currently I narrowed it down to being caused by AMD Drivers. 13.12 drivers work fine, however anything newer than that causes that issue and some others. The problem is that, other games have more FPS with newer drivers which I'm more inclined to use the newest drivers as possible.

Could this be fixed on your end, or are we at the mercy of AMD?

Cheers

Edit: Is anyone here running Warband with 14.12 drivers?

I'm trying to run warband with 14.12 drivers and it crashes me to desktop and even makes my pc absolutely freeze. Could it be because I'm using this drivers?

I've got the same issue with 14.12 drivers.  Also after loading a big module the UI, trees, water, and some city icons will be invisible on the world map until I load another scene.  I don't know if it's related, but in Native and Native only, all of the grassland on the world map in Calradia is snow.  Tried verifying files and redownloading, no luck.

Styo said:
Taleworlds,

I'm wondering if there is something you can look into?

I'm running into this issue:

y031Ume.png

amP9yr3.png

Currently I narrowed it down to being caused by AMD Drivers. 13.12 drivers work fine, however anything newer than that causes that issue and some others. The problem is that, other games have more FPS with newer drivers which I'm more inclined to use the newest drivers as possible.

Could this be fixed on your end, or are we at the mercy of AMD?

Cheers

Edit: Is anyone here running Warband with 14.12 drivers?

I have same problems and driver running errors with black screen but with dx7 i not have problems,but is very ugly.

Back
Top Bottom