MP Fantasy War of the Ring (Lord of the Rings Multiplayer mod)

Users who are viewing this thread

fireheart

War of the Ring

300x225xlotr-300x225.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Jv0gx4iatR.jpg

We (modding team) are in the process of creating a Lord of the Rings multiplayer mod for Mount&Blade Warband. We're a relatively new team of modders but we are creating a multiplayer mod that gives features that will give enjoyable content and battles from the Lord of the Rings lore (Movies and/or Books). We have a decent team but those who wish to pitch in a bit and help with the mod are welcome.​

Mod Team:
Project Manager/Coder: Fireheart
Coder: Amnesty
Modeller: MajorWaffleBorn
Texturer: Shaith
Mapper: Magikhan
Modeller/Texturer: Sauron

Mod Features (More may be added later):

4 new factions: Isengard, Mordor, Gondor, and Rohan

New items, weapons, and armor from the Lord of the Rings trilogy for each of the four factions.

New skins and textures for the Uruk-hai, Orcs, and Wargs (wolves)

New maps for siege and battle game types that reflected Lord of the Rings battles: current maps in development are:
Helm's Deep
Pelennor Fields
Westfold

Music from the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy that will be used in game.

Credits for various OSP items:
Faradon
Llew2
Mackie

Screenshots (Mod development is still underway, some screenshots are not included and others may not have full armor and/or weapons sets yet)

Gondor Footman

2012-02-13_00001.jpg

Gondor Horseman

2012-02-13_00002.jpg

Gondor Citadel Guard

2012-02-13_00004.jpg

Rohirrim Horseman (Model not completely finished yet)

2012-02-13_00003.jpg

hmmmmm. I see your point, looks a little too high up or pointed.

Both. Also, it looks like you need to scale it down a bit because i sure do not have shoulders that big.  :roll:

lol they could be REALLY broad. Yea we're still developing and editing. I'll make sure to get that fixed by either redoing the rigging or rescaling the armor pads down a bit on his shoulders

fireheart said:
Both. Also, it looks like you need to scale it down a bit because i sure do not have shoulders that big.  :roll:

lol they could be REALLY broad. Yea we're still developing and editing. I'll make sure to get that fixed by either redoing the rigging or rescaling the armor pads down a bit on his shoulders

95052-muskelshirt-muscle-chest-shirt.jpg

You could have broad shoulders like that guy  :mrgreen:

Hey guys, Mod had some downtime due to some of the devs being irresponsible and dodging on me but I've managed to recover from it and put together a solid team. Mod work has resumed and updates will be posted in due time.

Celticpred said:
I'll keep an eye on this thread, looks interesting. I look foward to slaying my friends as an Uruk-hai :grin:

glad to hear it man :smile:

This looks, really, really good. I'm currently practicing getting my modding skills up to date; in a few months I'd love to help bring this mod to the public as a modeller. :smile:

This mod looks like it has some potential, dont leave out the elves and the dwarves.. Gimli and legolas will have a comptetion to see who could get the most hits on you  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom