Wanted Open models and scripts for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

SonKidd said:
try this instead:

Code:
    ["dr_e_arrows", "Explosive Arrows", [("arrow",0), ("flying_missile",ixmesh_flying_ammo), ("quiver", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_arrows, itcf_carry_quiver_back, 0,weight(3)|abundance(160)|weapon_length(95)|thrust_damage(4, pierce)|max_ammo(20), imodbits_missile,
	[(ti_on_missile_hit, [	
(this_or_next|multiplayer_is_server),
(neg|game_in_multiplayer_mode),
(store_trigger_param_1,":grenadier"),
    (try_for_agents,":target"),
        (agent_get_position,pos2,":target"),
        (get_distance_between_positions,":dist",pos1,pos2),
	(try_begin),
            (lt,":dist",250),	#Distance between target and impact position needs to be less than 
				#this for it to deal damage (in cm's)
            (store_agent_hit_points,":hp",":target",1),
	    (store_random_in_range,":dmg",60,100),    #Deal random damage between those two values
	    (val_sub,":hp",":dmg"),
	    (agent_set_hit_points,":target",":hp",1),
	    (le,":hp",0),
	    (agent_deliver_damage_to_agent,":grenadier",":target"),
	(try_end),
        #Graphics and sound effects below
        (particle_system_burst,"psys_pistol_smoke",pos1,50),
        (particle_system_burst,"psys_village_fire_big",pos1,50),
        (play_sound_at_position,"snd_pistol_shot",pos1),
    (try_end)
])
	]],
Thanks  :mrgreen:

SonKidd said:
try this instead:

Code:
    ["dr_e_arrows", "Explosive Arrows", [("arrow",0), ("flying_missile",ixmesh_flying_ammo), ("quiver", ixmesh_carry)], itp_type_arrows, itcf_carry_quiver_back, 0,weight(3)|abundance(160)|weapon_length(95)|thrust_damage(4, pierce)|max_ammo(20), imodbits_missile,
	[(ti_on_missile_hit, [	
(this_or_next|multiplayer_is_server),
(neg|game_in_multiplayer_mode),
(store_trigger_param_1,":grenadier"),
    (try_for_agents,":target"),
        (agent_get_position,pos2,":target"),
        (get_distance_between_positions,":dist",pos1,pos2),
	(try_begin),
            (lt,":dist",250),	#Distance between target and impact position needs to be less than 
				#this for it to deal damage (in cm's)
            (store_agent_hit_points,":hp",":target",1),
	    (store_random_in_range,":dmg",60,100),    #Deal random damage between those two values
	    (val_sub,":hp",":dmg"),
	    (agent_set_hit_points,":target",":hp",1),
	    (le,":hp",0),
	    (agent_deliver_damage_to_agent,":grenadier",":target"),
	(try_end),
        #Graphics and sound effects below
        (particle_system_burst,"psys_pistol_smoke",pos1,50),
        (particle_system_burst,"psys_village_fire_big",pos1,50),
        (play_sound_at_position,"snd_pistol_shot",pos1),
    (try_end)
])
	]],

this one explode... BUT I got hit too no mater how far the arrow explode, is there any way to fix it? I try the code for warband 1143 and 1153. both have the same problem.

SonKidd said:
really? like even if you are across the map??

This line should dedicated how far the damage radius us:

Code:
(lt,":dist",250),
well...the first few shoot actualy work fine, but around the third shoot...this problem show up.
I try a few value, 200,150,and 125 it still hit me, not only that...it explode in multiple area where it do damage including my position, doesn't mater the distant is, whet the explotion hit someone, it will hit me as well, execpt in siege battle. the explotion work perfectly.

whet I set the value to 100 and bellow it, the explotion only hit 1 target that hit by arrow.

this seem similar to wafas grenade bug, and I have no idea how to fix it...please help

genjinosuke05 said:
SonKidd said:

Code:
well...the first few shoot actualy work fine, but around the third shoot...this problem show up.
I try a few value, 200,150,and 125 it still hit me, not only that...it explode in multiple area where it do damage including my position, doesn't mater the distant is, whet the explotion hit someone, it will hit me as well, execpt in siege battle. the explotion work perfectly.

whet I set the value to 100 and bellow it, the explotion only hit 1 target that hit by arrow.

this seem similar to wafas grenade bug, and I have no idea how to fix it...please help

never heard of this before...

whats the wafas grenade bug??

SonKidd said:
genjinosuke05 said:
SonKidd said:

Code:

never heard of this before...

whats the wafas grenade bug??
ya... wfas have the same issue....I don't remember the version, 1143 I think. but it's already fixed. it's simmilar with what happen to me. first and second throw work fine, but things get ugly from third throw. it hit me no matter how far I throw it.

Back
Top Bottom