Want to have your mod moved here? Look inside for details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Deofuta

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Hello everyone!

With the advent of the released modifications section, I am looking for any threads that their creators would like to be moved to the new area. The requirements are as such:

1. They are a modification. This includes sound packs, skins, and custom banners.
2. They have a release, essentially a download link.
3. The request for the mod to be added must come from the mod creator, and it must be for a thread created by said creator.
4. It must be a modification specifically for Napoleonic Wars, all others should reside in the Pioneers Guild Subforum.

So, if you have a thread you think should be moved over, just paste the link in this thread and I'll take care of the switch.

Thanks,
Deo

Please note that at this time we will not be moving custom scenes/maps over.
 

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238151.0.html
Just starting a community collection, would be nice.
 

Deofuta

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Menelaos16 said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238151.0.html
Just starting a community collection, would be nice.

I am not going to move that thread over, and to explain why I am adding two new guidelines for the threads to be moved.

1. You must be the creator of the modification to ask for its placement.

2. It must be a modification specifically for Napoleonic Wars, all others should reside in the Pioneers Guild Subforum.
 

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
Deofuta said:
Menelaos16 said:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,238151.0.html
Just starting a community collection, would be nice.

I am not going to move that thread over, and to explain why I am adding two new guidelines for the threads to be moved.

1. You must be the creator of the modification to ask for its placement.

2. It must be a modification specifically for Napoleonic Wars, all others should reside in the Pioneers Guild Subforum.
Thanks for clearing everything up, I still find it useful  :mrgreen:
 

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
Feldmarschall_Ben said:
What do you think about that.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239049.0.html
I guess since you didnt make them it doesnt count. It's still a nice collection.
 

Deofuta

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
I'll doublecheck with Vince, but this is what I find questionable:

Every skin belongs rightfully to his creator. If you wish to use a skin in a mod of yours be sure you have asked its creator before.

I do believe that if someone wants it in this area, it must be freely able to be downloaded, with no need to ask the creator for permission to use it.
 

damonkey

Sergeant Knight at Arms
NWWBWF&SVC
I'm wondering When the Module System is released, and I make a module with it- does that mean everyone has to have NW to play it.
 
Deofuta said:
I'll doublecheck with Vince, but this is what I find questionable:

Every skin belongs rightfully to his creator. If you wish to use a skin in a mod of yours be sure you have asked its creator before.

I do believe that if someone wants it in this area, it must be freely able to be downloaded, with no need to ask the creator for permission to use it.

I have asked everyone and they are fine with it.
Read it again and if you like it you can move it :grin:
I have added many new skins.
 

Deofuta

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
Feldmarschall_Ben said:
Deofuta said:
I'll doublecheck with Vince, but this is what I find questionable:

Every skin belongs rightfully to his creator. If you wish to use a skin in a mod of yours be sure you have asked its creator before.

I do believe that if someone wants it in this area, it must be freely able to be downloaded, with no need to ask the creator for permission to use it.

I have asked everyone and they are fine with it.
Read it again and if you like it you can move it :grin:
I have added many new skins.

Spoke to Vincenzo, we will not be adding any collections from people other than the creators. It must be a thread for the thread creators creation.
 

Deofuta

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
MaHuD said:
Does this also count for non downloadable mods?
Like my server side zombie mod?

Needs to have a public release, or I suppose public server as well. Is your mod ready to be played?
 
Top Bottom