Need More Info Wanderer City Governers keep leaving the city stopping their bonuses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2.316994
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

CRhodey

Recruit
Summary:
I am only at clan status and have captured a city, I was relying on my governers abilities to help keep loyalty in check and occasionally when I looked I'd be very close to rebellion. When I check my governer it gives her location as elsewhere and her +1 discipline bonus to loyalty was no longer applying. I replace her as governer and then swapped her back. Everything was fine again for about 5 days before the same thing happened, she started travelling as wanderers would normally do to different cities.

I have preproduced this with other wanderer characters, some governing traits keep applying whereas others like the discipline bonus above do not.
The same issue does NOT seem to happen with castles as I checked in another game.

How to Reproduce:
Use any wanderer type companion as a governer and wait a number of ingame days, the game will show she is in a different city and you will potentially lose governer bonuses to the city.

Let me know if there are any queries and I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers,
CR

Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800
GPU Driver Version: 30.0.21023.1015
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Motherboard: TBD
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Okay perfect, I've raised a support ticket linking to this thread including a save file where the above behavior is currently shown to be happening.
It's not a massive issue but it just means theres a bit more micromanagement than I'd like to have to do.

Back
Top Bottom