Vote Today in the US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Buxton said:
hyperion said:

ARRRRRGHHHHH!!!!! YOU RUINED IT! YOU RUINED IT!!

No, Alex already ruined it because he said "and that [insert the rest]". If you wanted three responses in total (as per the original), including your own, only the third and final response should start with "and [blah]".

Alternatively, if Alex's was the final piece of the combo puzzle, not only would it have been a lame ending (third response is clearly necessary for the sake of fluidity), but hyperion's little cough would have been irrelevant.

Bugman said:
As of 1:05am GMT Obama was winning, 103 to 34 with 270 to seal the deal.

Unless you have a crystal ball that can see the future, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I'm not sure if I can't sleep because my girlfriend is infuriating, or because America might be reckless enough to elect Obama.

But I have to wait until morning before anything will be resolved. It's like Christmas, only instead of certainly getting toys, anything might happen.

How come no one called me a dumb**** so I could respond saying I'm 14 and calling them a dumb****...?

I guess after its been done its not funny anymore.  :???:

acutedeath said:
I'm not sure if I can't sleep because my girlfriend is infuriating, or because America might be reckless enough to elect Obama.

*Uncle Sam puts his feet up on the steering wheel, slaps on "Highway to the Danger Zone" and drives through time*

THey should continue to vote, hopefully they will.  CA is great for padding popular vote margins.

But as far as EC math?  McCain is toast. PA and OH for Obama? Game over.

So who actually voted, here? I know I did, but how many others were even old enough?

Back
Top Bottom