Voice Acting

Users who are viewing this thread

Urgrevling said:
I understand. It's still better to do things properly though, and some advice can go a long way for that.  :smile:
I don't think I can promise much help, I'm very lazy and tend not to see things to completion. I could do some proof-reading or give tips if you get stuck though, just let me know if you need a hand.

That would be great. Sorry for my reaction, but you've got o understand what you dismantled in ten minutes I spent ten hours this week working on! At least they weren't for nothing, now I've learned something and I appreciate that a lot. Thanks for taking your time to help me.

Another example: took me all of five seconds to find the vocative of Gothic "soldiers" for my "Infantry!" command in-game: "gadrauhteis".

It should also always be remembered that the written language usually represents an earlier stage of the spoken language.

PS. The meaning of "Erilaz" is very much contested. I don't think it should be assumed to have the same meaning as the modern "Earl" or Old Norse "Jarl", though it's more than likely that these titles are etymologically related.

Back
Top Bottom