• 18-30

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • virgin over 18

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximilian said:
It was to my brother.

Woah. I'm guessing this happens much more often than is thought (sibling sex, whether consensual or not), but still. You're not currently on okay terms are you?

No, you're not a virgin, and haven't been for a long time.

Maximilian said:
Firstly:

I'm drunk, and that's the only reason I'm writing this.

Secondly (or whatever):

When does it "count", so to speak? I'm gonna assume it counts when you've entered someone/you've been entered by someone.

According to above rule, I lost my virginity at about 8. Seriously, no ****.

It was to my brother.

I am not kidding you, and I've got absolutely no idea why I'm telling you ****ups, 'cause I've never told anyone else. Guess it's because of the booze.

I'm saying about 8, because it was before my parents got divorced, and they split when I was 9 or 10, as far as I recall, so it must be before then.

Sad part is, I remember it very vividly.

Eugh.

If that doesn't count, I'm still a virgin.

I know I'm gonna attract Kobrag with this, and you'll all ridicule me for this, but hey, I'm drunk.
Awesome :lol:

He was 10 or 11, I think, so it's not like I got raped by a guy much older than me.

Albino said:
Were you "entered" or did you "enter" your brother?

Both, as far as I recall.

Hershey said:
Woah woah, we're assuming here.

Maybe they just sucked each other off.

That too.

Woah, so it was a total gay moment, not just "my brother and I were nekkid in bed and I accidently put my **** in him."

:neutral:

:shock: :lol: :cry:
rkellywtfio8.gif

Why?

Such sexual incidents are actually not that uncommon. It's described numerous times in psychoanalytical literature.
Often the memory is suppressed. And if people remember they don't talk about it.

It doesn't sound lite typical rape, but more of an act of persuasion where Maximilian was unaware of what it meant.
There's absolutely no need to feel shame or anything like that...

Actually, saying it out loud might help, even if it's received with ridicule (humor is the first defense against the unconscious).

Alex_Augmented said:
Why is everyone so convinced it was 'rape'? They were experimenting.

At 8 years old, it's very unlikely that Max would have known what the act was. His brother should have, as having sex with your 8 year old brother is not simply 'experimenting'.

Sure it is experimenting. And studies says that your first sexual experience is usually around the age of 7, and it's usually a homosexual experience.

Back
Top Bottom