Village Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aemond

Recruit
Hello this is my first post and I had a question about village recruitment. A couple of years ago I saw a topic that had links to a bunch of tweaks you could have for mods and one of those was a tweak that would allow you to recruit more than six troops at a time from a village. I was wondering what that topic was.

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer this post.

Thank you but what I was looking for was a list of a bunch of the tweaks. I was using that as an example. Thank you for telling me how to do that though.

For a "bunch of tweaks", Morgh's is a good bet for most of the favorite minor things. 

However, for anything serious, you need to download Module System and install it and start learning how to code.

Lastly, there is no "central list of tweaks"; anything past very minor changes to the game's behavior is Module System territory, and while there are examples and various chunks of source, you largely need to figure it out yourself or use the Search function and hope somebody's done something similar enough :smile:

xenoargh said:
I think most of those were implemented in Morgh's, so yeah :smile:
I believe you mean TweakMB here, not Morgh's Editor. But the point remains...for most things there is little need to do manual .txt file tweaking as you can use the nice GUI of kefka's TweakMB program and have it do the tweaking for you, error-free.

But if you are looking for lists of manual tweaks (most of which are in TweakMB):
Caba`drin said:
As well as the thread where that quote comes from, Stickey the tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom