Viking Conquest DLC for Console users

Users who are viewing this thread

I know a similliar post have been made and i know you fellas does not appreciate things beeing double posted. But i like you guys to know that Mount & Blade is probably the best and funniest game i've ever played. Only thing i wish of you guys is that Viking Conquest will be released for us Console users, cause i have to say that thats one bad*** DLC and sadly i've only been able to watch gameplay videos of others playing the DLC on PC, i've probably been watching 50+ hours or even more of it by now. I know that you guys are busy with doing your job with creating the new Bannerlord and whats so else,  but what i do hope is that you have considering porting the DLC to console, i believe it would be a success. And to let you guys know, i would buy it the second you fellas released it and i am sure the rest of the people which have supported and bought your game on consoles have it the same way. Viking Conquest would make my day and i don't think that i would be able to stop playing it once i had it haha

Back
Top Bottom