Viking Conquest 2

ariel127711

Recruit
VCNWWB
Best answers
Are planning a new DLC?

If so, is there a possibility that, like  Bannerlord, it would happen in pre-Viking Conquest events like during King Arthur's time?

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
Bannerlord is not even out yet, likely to be released sometime in 2021, and any expansions for it to follow after 2022 (?). So I guess you will need to wait a few more years to learn about that sort of stuff :mrgreen:

ariel127711

Recruit
VCNWWB
Best answers
The campaign will be available to everyone in March 2020, which means that by 2020, mods can be prepared then, and whenever there is an update, the mod is updated with the new stuff that add in this updated.

kalarhan

Python Saint
Count
WBNWVCWF&S
Best answers
ariel127711 said:
The campaign will be available to everyone in March 2020, which means that by 2020, mods can be prepared then
nope. A early version of the campaign, limited in scope, will be available for paying players at March 2020.

The modding tools will not be available at that time. The full game will not be available at that time eithier.

Last word we had from TW implies modding tools will only be available after the game release (not EA, full release).

You can read about that on the EA blog.

Ujwarius

Recruit
Best answers
I hope so,but lets wait for Bannerlord to fully be completed....dammmm, when i started to folow news about Bannerlord,i was a single guy,without GF ....now i have a wife and 2y old daughter and still nothing lol