Viking Conquest 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerlord is not even out yet, likely to be released sometime in 2021, and any expansions for it to follow after 2022 (?). So I guess you will need to wait a few more years to learn about that sort of stuff :mrgreen:

The campaign will be available to everyone in March 2020, which means that by 2020, mods can be prepared then, and whenever there is an update, the mod is updated with the new stuff that add in this updated.

ariel127711 said:
The campaign will be available to everyone in March 2020, which means that by 2020, mods can be prepared then

nope. A early version of the campaign, limited in scope, will be available for paying players at March 2020.

The modding tools will not be available at that time. The full game will not be available at that time eithier.

Last word we had from TW implies modding tools will only be available after the game release (not EA, full release).

You can read about that on the EA blog.

I hope so,but lets wait for Bannerlord to fully be completed....dammmm, when i started to folow news about Bannerlord,i was a single guy,without GF ....now i have a wife and 2y old daughter and still nothing lol

Now that Bannerlord is out in early access and some simple mods are already being made, I think the time is there to ask again if the developers of Viking Conquest will consider making another. Especially seeing as Vaegirs and Nords have been merged into one faction in Bannerlord.

Now that Bannerlord is out in early access and some simple mods are already being made, I think the time is there to ask again if the developers of Viking Conquest will consider making another. Especially seeing as Vaegirs and Nords have been merged into one faction in Bannerlord.

Viking Conquest with the Bannerlord engine, a man can certainly dream! ?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I recently made a suggestion about a Bannerlord DLC similar to Viking Conquest but in another historical period: Balkan Conquest

It starts in 1335 in the Balkans and it's about the rise of the Ottomans, from a small emirate to an empire in less than 100 years. Just as Viking Conquest has Christian and Pagan, Balkan Conquest has Christian and Muslim. The Ottoman Empire is not the only Islamic country in Anatolia in 1335 but it will soon be after they conquer all others, unless the player does something about it.

Gods I hope so. I hope for another Brytenwalda mod too. I would legitimately love just a straight recreation of Brytenwalda, but I doubt the team would be willing to rehash something like that from a creative standpoint, might be boring for them.

As far as VC, I'm sure most of us who are fans of it can see TW took ALOT of nods from the work of the VC team, that's not a knock on TW, the VC team had some legitimately good ideas, glad some made the sequel

Back
Top Bottom