Video Trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Arrakhis

Knight
I havent seen anyone make 1257 video trailer, since 1257 have 2-3 (Crusader state for their templars+hospitaller maybe, Lituhanian, Nicaea, Teutonic Order and the mongols)  faction have unique units already why dont we make some trailers like the e1200 did? I just learnt use Sony vegas, is there any software that I could use to record video and camera hack like Sniffero in utube did?  :?:

The Unknown said:
you can use FRAPS to record video. And in edit mode you can trigger free cam. :wink:
sweet, thx for the info *pass a bottle of ale* I gonna make some video I think for my chrismast, hope I can finish my assigment before that, any manual for edit mode *control + E*, I have difficulty moving cameas tought

Well I do know that when you die in this mod the cam keeps going to watch the battle.. So thats all I know because I just got this mod today.

DrTomas said:
Arrakhis said:
anyone can help with free camera movement?

You can always enter the edit mode(ctrl+e, be sure you enable it in the launch options meniu) in full screne and fly around.

yeah, i just need the control movemenet manual, i cant get up and down somehow just forward and backward

Press F1 for help in edit mode. To move around you need WASD, to look around and move in the direction you're looking at click and hold the left mouse button. To increase height press E and to lower height C, unless you are looking downward then you need S to move up and W to move even closer to the ground.

And if you're going to make some youtube clips use Blind Guardian as background music. Their music can already be found on youtube and is just epic, e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qfnO2-s9w (Precious Jerusalem).

UghUghUgh said:
Press F1 for help in edit mode. To move around you need WASD, to look around and move in the direction you're looking at click and hold the left mouse button. To increase height press E and to lower height C, unless you are looking downward then you need S to move up and W to move even closer to the ground.

And if you're going to make some youtube clips use Blind Guardian as background music. Their music can already be found on youtube and is just epic, e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qfnO2-s9w (Precious Jerusalem).
god please no metal,its medieval game :lol: i dont get it,what have medieval times and heavy metal in common :razz:

kuauik said:
UghUghUgh said:

god please no metal,its medieval game :lol: i dont get it,what have medieval times and heavy metal in common :razz:

metal is good, nuff said  :twisted:
I plan to put a bit anime music 'mezame OST mai-hime' despite its anime music but they quite have strong medieval style theme if u clsoe ur eye and listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzvaxpETfA0

which faction will most likely to attract more people to dl the mod u think? since 1257 have 3-5 factions that have their own uniqe apperance unit
1. Teutonic order
2. Nicaea /Bryzantine
3. Lithuania
4. Crusader States
5. Mongols

TitanToe said:
I think the Hafsid and Marinid dynasties would also appeal people, they're have my favourite troops. :grin:

last time I checked the turk from TW and grandas from 1200, some retards spam with racism thing rather than talk about the game, I havent tried any new unique features unit =D? I tought they only have Islamic standard Natives (Sarranids)

Arrakhis said:
TitanToe said:
I think the Hafsid and Marinid dynasties would also appeal people, they're have my favourite troops. :grin:

last time I checked the turk from TW and grandas from 1200, some retards spam with racism thing rather than talk about the game, I havent tried any new unique features unit =D? I tought they only have Islamic standard Natives (Sarranids)

Nawh, they mostly have skirmishers which have devastating throwing weapons which make them awesome.

Edit:

Emirate of Granada: Their own troops.

Marinid Dynasty: Same as Hafsid.

Hafsid Dynasty: Same as Marinid.

Mamelukes: Their own.

Those are the Islamic faction troops. If I remember correctly. :razz:

TitanToe said:
Arrakhis said:
TitanToe said:

Nawh, they mostly have skirmishers which have devastating throwing weapons which make them awesome.

aww, arent Lithuanians and the Bryzantines have good spear thrower as well?

Back
Top Bottom