In Progress Video configure does not work (multiplayer).

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Summary: Video configure of multiplay mode does not work.

How to Reproduce
:
1. Set Display Mode to fullscreen, set refresh rate to 164hz(highest of my monitor), click Apply
Quit game
Relaunch game
The display mode now is Windowed, the refresh rate is 50hz

2. Set Display Mode to fullscreen, set resolution to desktop resolution, set the refresh rate to 164hz(highest of my monitor), click Apply
Quit game
Relaunch game
Then the display mode now fullscreen, the refresh rate is 50hz

3. Set Display Mode to fullscreen, set resolution to 1920x1080 (highest of my monitor), set refresh rate to 164hz(highest of my monitor), click Apply
Quit game
Relaunch game
Then the display mode now fullscreen, the resolution now desktop resolution, the refresh rate is 50hz

Is the Video setting really fully implemented?
Even though I use fullscreen the Alt+ Enter switching is suspiciously quick.
I guess the reason for the bug is: The Fullscreen doesn't work, so every time I restart the game it will be reset. The reset triggers cascade, then the resolution and the refresh rate also reset... I don't know. Please fix.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070 ti
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.5638
CPU: intel i7-6700
RAM: 16GB
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
Try to change it in documents , open windows explorer , open documents , bannerlord ,configs , engine_config.txt , on bottom down and find display_refresh_rate = 50 and change to display_refresh_rate = 164.0000

Try to change it in documents , open windows explorer , open documents , bannerlord ,configs , engine_config.txt , on bottom down and find display_refresh_rate = 50 and change to display_refresh_rate = 164.0000

Thank you. I tried it today, it only works for my next launch.

Update your gpu driver to latest with clean installation ,delete nvidia cache ,download ccleaner and clean ur pc and registry, delete bannerlord and all bannerlord left over files and install game again.

if you dont know how add me on discord , Varadin#1147 and i will help you with fixing

Back
Top Bottom