Version 3.8 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Im in the week before finales at college so I need to get a few hours of sleep a week at least. Luckily I dont have class avian until Monday. Well other then my Marital arts class.

P.S. Is it bad that im refreshing the page every 5 seconds to see if its been uploaded yet.

Jammen690 said:
"insert heavy panting noise and drooling"
LMAO!
Gonna also upload a 2nd installer after that one without the 110MBs of extra music... :roll:
I felt that my music selection was quite good. Though size can be an issue for some people. In the 340MB one you can always delete the music and just have the title music by itself (music.txt in the "_Optional" folder) or just delete all together and use the Native music.txt file.

Upload at 60%

strugggling to stay awake. Must fight sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

tdring said:
do we need to remove the original folder including the patch?
You can if you want to. It'll be installed to a different folder.

Bri said:
This is exciting! I registered just for this! :grin:

Oh man!
Aye, I'm glad to have you here.  :grin:

If you all want to chat with me I'll be on Steam... but you all might be to busy playing the mod lol. For donations I will set up an account for that a bit later. I have to go ahead and do my update rounds on the internet...

is there a list of stuff that was changed from 3.0 (and the patch) to the newest version (3.8?)
thanks for all the quick answers

Computica said:
Aye, I'm glad to have you here.  :grin:

Hey thanks! It's nice seeing a mod still being updated regularly and looking at the features list has me psyched.

Back
Top Bottom