In Progress upgrading 1 troop make another lose his upgrade (1.5.4 main branch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: upgrading 1 troop make another lose his upgrade , as in u have 4 vlandian light cav 3 can upgrade but whenever u upgrade one another troop in the party loses his upgrade and its vise versa but certain troops aren't effected.

Media
(Screenshots & Video): i took a picture each time i upgraded 1 troop

the save file : needing clan4 for kd is popo (mediafire.com)

Computer Specs:
Version:1.5.4 main
Installed community-made modifications: nope
Computer Specs
:
GPU: RX 580 4gb 2048sp
CPU: i5 3470
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: h61m
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): hdd

Do you have enough warhorses? It won't show being ready for upgrade if you don't have any.
that could make sense i feel like a donut right now , but still it usually say u have an upgrade but show the upgrade as red cos u don't have a warhorse , but here the upgrades are gone for the other troop whenever i upgrade one

Can you try to reproduce this again while keeping in mind and noting how many warhorses were in your inventory before upgrading your troops and how many remains after the upgrade?

Can you try to reproduce this again while keeping in mind and noting how many warhorses were in your inventory before upgrading your troops and how many remains after the upgrade?
so i tried with 2 warhorses in my inventory and had the yellow number 2 that indicate i can upgrade i didn't upgrade and went to a town and bought 2 more warhorses and i could upgrade same 5 units but the number of upgrades was 4 so the conclusion is the upgrades works and i didn't have enough warhorses in my inventory but i guess its a bug also , because if you don't have warhorses the number that indicate the upgrade will not show ?

Hello! The disappearance of the yellow indication does not mean the unit loses its upgrade. On the past game versions, the yellow indication was not disappearing which was misleading players to think they still had upgradeable troops on their party, we just made it so the indication disappears if you don't have the required items for upgrade and reappears only when you have them.

Hello! The disappearance of the yellow indication does not mean the unit loses its upgrade. On the past game versions, the yellow indication was not disappearing which was misleading players to think they still had upgradeable troops on their party, we just made it so the indication disappears if you don't have the required items for upgrade and reappears only when you have them.
Hi! The yellow marker appears when a bandit troop only has a upgrade which requires the Veteran's Respect perk as you can see in my screenshot:

20201221134205-1.jpg

Is this intended?

sadge i always forget to buy warhorses cos i have no yellow indicator , but no biggy i guess u did it for majority so that's better

Back
Top Bottom