Version number
v1.0.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Gabii

Recruit
Summary: After big battles and sieges, some enemies tend to flee or run away to the keep. This causes a second battle to take place immediately after the initial one. This also makes your troop's experience and promotions disappear. From what I've read on other posts, you even lose the loot from the initial battle.

This bug has existed for almost two years now and there's still little to no information from the devs. It's as if the bug either is too major a problem to solve, or the dev team just blatanly ignore it. It's not like TW aren't aware. I see other posts that have brought this up, some well over a year ago.

It's game breaking to average a loss of 50 potential upgrades every siege and big battle, especially late game where you mainly do sieges and big battles. Was hoping this issue would have been resolved with the actual release of the game as this was the reason I stopped playing during beta.

What I'm wondering at this point is if this will keep getting ignored and brushed aside as it doesn't seem to be a concern for the dev team. I don't understand why the second phase of battle remains a part of the game when it experiences issues. Why not remove it until you have resolved the issue? Or at least give players the option to turn off enemies fleeing from battle, or turn off keeps, until the bug gets fixed?

How to Reproduce: Whenever enemies retreat to the keep, which happens basically every siege battle. Whenever enemies flee from big battles and there's a second battle immediately after.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: Latest. GeForce game ready driver version 527.37
CPU: Intel 4690k
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Asus B85M-GAMER
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Back
Top Bottom