(Updated 10/03/2023) The Necronomicon - Download Page

Users who are viewing this thread

Astronesthes said:
Alright Ive been playing this mod for a while, its absolutely kickass. What I want to know is, how Do I trade a set for a super item? It only gives the the option to create the set, not the artifact that goes with it. Even with the set, I cant trade it, only make new ones. Any help is appreciated.
You got that wrong, you can get the set if you give up the super item.
Actually those artifacts I encountered so far weren't that good, for example the weapon included in the shadowlord set is better than the weapon you give up for it (at least in my opinion).

Is there some kind of in-game tutorial? I can't figure out how to grave rob or collect wood..

Kekk said:
Is there some kind of in-game tutorial? I can't figure out how to grave rob or collect wood..
There is a text file included in the download and it might be good to talk to the slave trader in Thir if you don't know where Zendar is.
Grave robbing: Have a shovel in your inventory and enter a city at night.
Collecting wood: Buy it or find it in a grave. If there is a way to cut wood I didn't find/use it.

Yeah, I found out a lot of stuff by just wandering around. Right now, I'm working up renown and all that, to rebel against Swadia. In the mean time, I'm looking for the Dark Legends of Calradia items.. Totally stumped on them.

I can't find any gorgons in the desert, and the hermit in the northwest, even though I searched there for a couple of game days each.

i played to mod for a awhile and so far i love it however i have a problem. the game seems to freeze at certain times and i need to restart my computer in order continue. for example i freezes when i tried to equip a shovel (only once) it froze twice when i was in the village. Froze again when i just reached a village. is there something wrong or is it just my computer? if so what do i do?

ok i just realised that it may not be the villages fault but a pattern is that it seems to freeze a few minutes after i start the game.

How can i have the legendary itens:

Khan fist;
Mask of the red death;
Medusa shield;

I will be happy if anyone say me it......

thanks...

Have you searched this thread? There is also a help file included in the download. Don't forget to enter Zendar and talk to the fountain.
Khan fist: chop off the hand of Sajar Khan.
Medusa shield: Hire Stheno and talk to her.

gazgaz said:
dude you just performed thread necromancy this has been dead for awhile
There were only 11 days between posts and as it is the thread for a mod it would be really stupid to open a new thread.

gazgaz said:
dude you just performed thread necromancy this has been dead for awhile

Gazgaz, please do not try to police my thread.... considering you yourself have posted about off-topic subjects in this thread, related to other games, you should probably take a step back. I am a very tolerant person, but half of what you have posted here so far has been ridiculous and contrary to the growth of this mod. :evil:

Besides if there is ANY necromancy to be done, let it be done here. I would like to encourage ANYONE who plays this mod, or is even just interested, to post comments, screenshots, questions, suggestions, etc., to their heart's content. But please keep it on topic. :wink:

I am going to resume working on this mod again soon, the news of which should please you all. I have discovered I can do all my modding via my memory stick (yes I have backups) and the limited space I have available. I just updated my old mod "Rust the Wheel" (was Blood) last night, so this one is next!

Improved prisoner sacrifice and possibly some new models and troops for undead (read: neckbones and severed arms) will be going in. I need to rethink the whole Burned/Putrid/Preserved zombie thing, to make them worth the money - this may simply be solved by adding Abominations with the modifications.... we will see.

Anyway I thought I would take care of some business on this end. Until next time, mod minions. :twisted:

Good to know you're back! I must say this mod is great! Maybe the best I've ever played, it's just so... different. When I first downloaded it, I though it's "too weird" and deleted it. Then, I gave it a new chance. Now I love it!

I havent tried Rust the Wheel (was BLOOD) but maybe I should take a look at it...

This is actually my first post on this forum.  Yeah me! N0ught---> This is a spectacular mod my friend! I, like many others, have spent many hours harnessing your vision of the occult's presence in Calradia and have been left utterly freaking stoked. Bravo Mo' Fo'! I am happy to see that you are picking it back up again after some well deserved rest.  I do not know how far you are planning on taking this project but if you are looking for possible suggestions please say so.  Until such time I will anxiously await any updates you make ( especially the prisoner death rate) and appreciate the original work for what it is: a lot of damn work that is more than worthy of my leisure time. Thanks again.

Question:
Is it possible (or at least planned) to get guards in your cities that are from the undead or summoned troops?
After I took a city it is now guarded with Vaegir instead of troops from the garrison (zombies+golems).

Back
Top Bottom