How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX 1070 TI
CPU:Ryzen 7 1700
RAM:16 GB
Motherboard:B450

So i have this problem since the current update there are so little bit amount of servers in the server list like only Taleworlds launched servers also when i opening launcher there isn't Custom dedicated server in the mods

Hey, please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. If you can reproduce the same crash unmodded, please let us know! Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. If you can reproduce the same crash unmodded, please let us know! Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I did the wrong fill while creating the thread (the first time I opened a new topic because it has been 8 days since the current update)so this problem involves in native Vanilla Bannerlord

Seems that you can't support any xbox live related issues either... We waited an extra week for the patch to come out and now its out it has broken xbox multiplayer, which you dont seem bothered by.

Seems that you can't support any xbox live related issues either... We waited an extra week for the patch to come out and now its out it has broken xbox multiplayer, which you dont seem bothered by.
Maybe the only solution is if you guys make an another thread about it.

Any updates for these guys @uçanbiblo? I got a refund on my game pass and got the game on Epic Games instead. But as far as I'm aware, Xbox players still can't play on custom servers.

I'm a Microsoft store user too this is still a huge problem and they dont seem to care about it because they should at least tell us if they are working it posting new threads is the only way they see this problem and still they say it should be fixed by now

Back
Top Bottom